Headquarters in USA
Allstate website: http://www.allstate.com
Canada: Court dismisses Allstate's defamation counterclaim to wrongful dismissal lawsuit filed by its employee
Author: CNW Group
"Joshi v. Allstate wrongful dismissal case affirms employees can speak to media about human rights abuses that are in the public interest", 23 Jul 2019...
"Gender equality in the US: Assessing 100 leading companies on workplace equality including healthcare benefits", Feb 2019...
"Gender equality global report and ranking," 4 October 2018...
- Related companies: 3i Aegon Agilent Technologies Air Canada Allstate American Express American Water ANZ Bank Assa Abloy AstraZeneca Aviva AXA Axel Springer Bank Hapoalim Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Bankinter Barclays BASF Bayer BBVA BHP Billiton bioMérieux BNP Paribas Boliden Burberry CA Technologies CaixaBank (part of La Caixa) Caltex Campbell Soup Chr. Hansen Cisco Systems Citigroup CNP Assurances Comcast Commonwealth Bank Continental AG DBS Bank Deutsche Post Deutsche Telekom Dexus Diageo DnB NOR Ebro Eli Lilly Enagás Enel Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Ericsson Fabege Fortescue Metals Group Fortum Gap General Motors Genmab Givaudan GlaxoSmithKline Handelsbanken Henkel Hershey Iberdrola IBM ICA Gruppen Intel Intesa Sanpaolo Investa Property Group Investec Johnson Matthey JPMorgan Chase Kering KPN L'Oreal Land Securities Leumi Li & Fung Lloyds Group Macquarie Bank Marks & Spencer MasterCard Merck Mercury Michelin Microsoft Millicom Molson Coors National Australia Bank National Grid NCC Nordea Bank Norsk Hydro Oil Search Orange Origin Energy Pearson Peugeot (see PSA Peugeot-Citroën) PNC Financial Services Publicis Qantas Airways QBE Insurance Red Eléctrica de España Rentokil Initial ResMed Roche Royal Bank of Canada Royal Bank of Scotland Royal DSM Royal Dutch / Shell (see Shell) Royal Mail Salesforce.com Sanofi Schibsted Schneider Electric SEB Sempra Energy Severn Trent Singapore Telecommunications Société Générale Sodexo South32 Standard Chartered State Street Stockland Stora Enso Suncorp Swedbank TD Bank (see Toronto-Dominion Bank) Telenor Téléperformance Telia Telstra Transurban UBS Unilever Verizon Virgin Money (part of Virgin Group) Vodafone Westpac Whitbread Woolworths Group WPP Zurich
"Fox losing more advertisers after sexual harassment claims against O’Reilly", 4 Apr 2017...
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
"The 2015 DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity", Apr 2015...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest News
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories AbbVie Accenture ADP Aetna Allstate Anthem AT&T BASF Colgate-Palmolive Comcast Cox Communications (part of Cox Enterprises) Cox Enterprises Cummins Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Eli Lilly EY (Ernst & Young) General Mills Hilton IBM Johnson & Johnson Kaiser Permanente Kellogg KeyBank KPMG Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Marriott MassMutual MasterCard Merck Monsanto (part of Bayer) New York Life Nielsen Northrop Grumman Novartis PricewaterhouseCoopers Procter & Gamble Prudential Financial Rockwell Collins Sodexo Target TD Bank (see Toronto-Dominion Bank) TIAA-CREF Time Warner Verizon Walt Disney Wells Fargo Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Author: DiversityInc [USA]
…DiversityInc…is the leading assessment of diversity management in corporate America and globally…The DiversityInc…survey…is divided into four key areas: CEO Commitment, Human Capital, Corporate and Organizational Communications, Supplier Diversity…...
- Related stories: DiversityInc announces "Top 50 Companies for Diversity"
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories Accenture Aetna Allstate American Express AT&T Automatic Data Processing Bank of America Booz Allen Hamilton Capital One Chrysler (part of Fiat Chrysler) Coca-Cola Colgate-Palmolive CSX Cummins Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Eli Lilly EY (Ernst & Young) General Mills Health Care Service IBM J.C. Penney Johnson & Johnson Kaiser Permanente Kellogg KPMG Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Lockheed Martin Marriott MasterCard Medtronic Merck Metlife Monsanto (part of Bayer) Northrop Grumman Novartis Procter & Gamble Prudential Financial Rockwell Collins Sodexo Starwood Hotels Target Time Warner Toyota Verizon Wellpoint Wells Fargo
Author: MJ Lee, Politico [USA]
At least 29 companies have pulled their ads from the “The Rush Limbaugh Show” since the conservative talk show host called a law student a “slut” on the air...The list of companies that officially announced on Twitter or Facebook that they would stop...
- Related stories: USA: 7 companies stop advertising with Rush Limbaugh after he called law student & birth control advocate Sandra Fluke a "slut"
- Related companies: Allstate Sears