Headquarters in USA
Amalgamated Bank website: http://www.amalgamatedbank.com
Author: Business Respect newsletter No. 52
Unocal Corporation has announced the adoption of new corporate principles covering fundamental rights, such as freedom from discrimination in employment, the elimination of child labour and freedom of association and collective bargaining. The move was...
Author: Castan Centre for Human Rights Law, Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, United Nations Global Compact
This publication provides company managers and staff with essential knowledge of what human rights are and how they are relevant for business. It also outlines some key elements of what it means to respect and support human rights in practice. It is...
- Related in-depth areas: Guidance & Tools Guidance on human rights policies Guidance tools for business Positive company initiatives
- Related companies: 7-Eleven Abercrombie & Fitch Academi (formerly Blackwater) adidas Alphabet Amalgamated Bank Anjin (joint venture Anhui Foreign Economic Construction, Zimbabwe Mining Development Corporation & Govt. of Zimbabwe) Barneys Beowulf Mining Boeing Broadspectrum (formerly Transfield Services) Century Miracle Jordan Chalco (Aluminum Corporation of China) Chiquita Facebook First Quantum Minerals Ford Forever 21 Foxconn (part of Hon Hai) GEO Group Google (part of Alphabet) Hershey Hon Hai Hospira Hudbay Minerals Jeppesen (part of Boeing) Kroger L'Oreal LafargeHolcim Lonmin Lundbeck Lush Mars Microsoft Mylan Laboratories Nestlé Newmont Goldcorp PepsiCo Pfizer Qatar Airways Rio Tinto Skanska Standard Chartered Tahoe Resources (part of Pan American Silver) Telenor Tesco Unilever Vedanta Resources Vodafone
33 B Corp CEOs call for Business Roundtable leaders to put words into action by adopting benefit corporation governance structures
Author: B the Change
As the co-founders of the B Corp movement wrote for Fast Company in response to the announcement, “It’s a significant sign of our shifting culture that the country’s largest corporations and the organization representing their interests are revising...
Author: Michael Grothaus, FastCompany
"Patagonia, Ben & Jerry's, and 30 other companies tell the Business Roundtable CEOs to put up or shut up," 26 Aug 2019...
Author: Airbnb, Bloomberg LP, Gap & 142 other companies
Every day, 100 Americans are shot and killed and hundreds more are wounded... This is a public health crisis that demands urgent action... As leaders of some of America's most respected companies and those with significant business interests in the...
- Related stories: USA: Walmart to discontinue handgun ammunition sales following civil society pressure after El Paso attack
- Related companies: Y Combinator Airbnb Airkit (formerly known as Ruist) Alleycorp Amalgamated Bank Ambition Ariel Investments Artsy Ascend Aspiration Aura Backpack Bad Robot Bain Capital Beeswax Begin Betaworks Beyond Meat Bloomberg Bonusly Brat Brookfield Property Group Brud Cambly Catch&Release Cerebras Systems Circle Medical Classpass Clearbit Clever Clockwise Color Genomics Condé Nast Credit Karma Crunchbase Curalate Curtsy DAILYLOOK Dick's Sporting Goods DoorDash Doxel Drum Technologies Ecolab Edelman Elektra Emerson Collective Farmstead Full Picture Fundera Gap GOAT Group Golden Group Nine Media Guru Sportswear Havas Hint HipDot Hooked Horizon Media humbition Impossible Foods Interpublic Group JOOR Jumbo Kabbage Kadena Kanga Knowable Lattice Levi Strauss Lyft MetaProp.vc Modern Fertility Mongo DB Neighborland NewsCred NowThis Nurx Oaktree Capital Management Oceans OfferUp Okta Omnicom Openpath Parabol Paravision Pinterest Plato Design Postmates Presto Prima Prologis Publicis Quartzy Reddit Ribbon Health Ro Roofstock Royal Caribbean Cruises RXR Realty SelfMade Small Door Veterinary SmartAsset Snapdocs Solve Splash Square Squarespace Standard Bots Stanlee R. Gatti Designs Sundia Sunlight Health Superplastic Survey Monkey SV Angel ThirdLove thisopenspace Thrive Capital Thrive Global ThunderCore TOMS Twilio Twitter Uber Uniform Teeth Viosera Therapeutics Virtual Kitchen Voxer Watsi Whalar Wizeline WPP x.ai Yelp Zola
Author: Freedom for All Americans
"Business Statement on Anti-LGBTQ State Legislation", 11 March 2020...
- Related stories: USA: Google, Apple, Amazon & 40 other companies sign open letter opposing anti-LGBTQ legislation
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: AAA International Airbnb Alphabet Amalgamated Bank Amazon.com American Airlines (AMR) American Eagle Outfitters Apple Asana AT&T Bayer Ben & Jerry's (part of Unilever) Boehringer Ingelheim Capital One Corning Danone Dow Dropbox Eastern Bank Google (part of Alphabet) Hilton HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM IKEA Instacart Levi Strauss Lush Lyft Marriott Mars MassMutual Microsoft Mobilize Nestlé Nike PayPal Salesforce.com SunLife Technet Trillium Corporation Uber Unilever
Google, Apple, Amazon and dozens of other companies have signed letters opposing anti-LGBTQ state-level bills across the United States....
Author: Sistema B
"Iniciativas para la resiliencia" En medio de la crisis asociada al COVID-19, en el Ecosistema B mundial emergen prácticas de interés.