AMB Generali website: http://www.amb.de
[PDF] full report: "FTSE4Good Index series - Criteria development and company engagement programme 2003-2004"
[refers to cos. that met new FTSE4Good human rights criteria for resource cos./committed to meet them: BHP Biliton, Shell, BP, BG, Lonmin, Mitsubishi Corp., Norsk Hydro, Statoil, Cosmo Oil, Expro Group, PetroCanada, Repsol. And cos. deleted from index...
- Related stories: Report shows 62 cos. removed from FTSE4Good Index for not meeting human rights, environmental criteria
- Related companies: Allied Irish Banks Alumina AMB Generali Anheuser-Busch (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Applera Banco BPI Banco Comercial Portugues BG Group (part of Shell) BHP Billiton BP Cairn Energy Carlsberg Breweries Carphone Warehouse Central Japan Railway Chiba Bank Commerzbank ConocoPhillips Danske Bank Delphi Denso Diamond Offshore Drilling Elan Equinor (formerly Statoil) Erste Bank der Oesterreichischen Sparkassen Fairfax Financial Holdings Fineco Finning Foster's Four Seasons Hotels Goldman Sachs Goldshield Goodrich Gunma Bank Hafslund Hess Corporation Hutchison Whampoa Interbrew (now InBev, part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Lehman Brothers Lonmin Macquarie Bank Malcom Manulife Financial Marschollek, Lautenschläger und Partner Mediobanca Mitsubishi Group Molson (part of Molson Coors) National Bank of Canada Norsk Hydro Omron Petro-Canada (part of Suncor) Rank Royal Blue Sarantis Shell Spirent Suncorp SunTrust Banks Sygen Tenet Healthcare Terex Terumo Wing Tai Holdings
Secretary-General's statement following meeting with pharmaceutical and diagnostic companies working on HIV and AIDS
Author: United Nations
I met today with senior executives of seventeen of the world's research-based and generic pharmaceutical and diagnostic companies…to review progress on...expand[ing] access to HIV prevention, treatment, care and support services in low- and middle...
- Related stories: Major drug firms agree with Ban Ki-Moon to invest more in AIDS treatments & diagnostics for poor regions
- Related in-depth areas: HIV/AIDS
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories AMB Generali Aspen Pharmacare Aurobindo Pharmaceuticals BD (Becton, Dickinson) bioMérieux Boehringer Ingelheim Gilead Sciences GlaxoSmithKline Hetero Inverness Medical Innovations Johnson & Johnson Matrix Laboratories (part of Mylan Laboratories) Merck Pfizer Ranbaxy Laboratories Roche Shanghai Kehua Bio-Engineering
Author: Dutch News
A new report from…Transnational Institute says that 12 corporate sponsors of the current climate change talks in Paris are involved in fossil fuels or lobbying against pollution controls or other environment-unfriendly practices…Dutch prime minister...
- Related in-depth areas: Accountability: Loss & damage, litigation, shareholder activism
- Related companies: Air France KLM AMB Generali BNP Paribas
Author: Peter Bosshard, The Actuary
Walk the walk on climate change, 11 May 2017...
European insurance firms still underwriting coal projects, Profundo report finds; NGOs call for policy change
Author: Alessandro Runci, Re:Common
Nobody wants their party to be ruined, and corporations are no exception to this. Annual Shareholders Meetings (AGMs) are for them an opportunity to showcase their financial and economic performances and portray their integrity and sustainability....