Headquarters in USA
American Airlines website: http://www.aa.com
Author: Jamaica Gleaner
Some 22 companies have now signed agreements committing to stamp out AIDS discrimination in the workplace, says the Jamaica Employers' Federation (JEF). JEF has been organising workshops, in collaboration with health and labour organisations, for the...
Author: Dividiendo por Colombia
Dividendo por Colombia es una Fundación creada por iniciativa de un grupo de empresarios para comprometer y facilitar a empresas y empleados, el ejercicio de su responsabilidad social frente a sectores que requieren apoyo...Dividendo capta aportes de...
- Related companies: 3M Aerodespachos Colombia (Aercol) Almacenar (part of Bancolombia) American Airlines Aon Aviatur Bancolombia Brigard & Urrutia Cárdenas & Cárdenas Chubb Group Coca-Cola Coca-Cola FEMSA Corferias Coservicios Davivienda Deceval Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Dinámica IPS DuPont Electronic Data Systems (part of HP) EPM (Empresas Públicas de Medellín) Éxito [part of Groupe Casino] Fabricato-Tejicóndor Fanalca Frito-Lay (part of PepsiCo) General Motors GMAC (now Ally Financial) Hay Group IBM Impsat Invista Kellogg M&S Transportes Mattel McCann-Erickson Worldwide (part of Interpublic Group) McKinsey Meals Michelin Multienlace Nexsys Parra, Rodríguez & Cavelier PepsiCo Procter & Gamble Protabaco Protección (parte de Suramericana) Punto de Salud Rohm & Haas (part of Dow Chemical) Royal Philips Electronics Santander Seguros Bolívar (part of Grupo Bolívar) Sodexo Subocol Suramericana (part of Grupo Sura) Susalud (part of Suramericana) Willis
Author: Karen Donovan, New York Times
The nation’s largest law firms...have struggled to attract, keep and promote minority and women lawyers. Now these firms have a powerful incentive to do better: Some of their biggest corporate clients are demanding that they increase the number of...
[PDF] Black Enterprise Announces the 40 Best Companies for Diversity - Second Annual Diversity Report Reveals the Top Performers in Minority Supplier, Workforce Management, and Board Representation
Author: Black Enterprise
Among the top 40, Denny's Corp. was cited for making significant progress in all four key areas. Diversity leaders such as Eastman Kodak Co., PepsiCo, and Bank of America have excelled at seeking out and doing business with black suppliers. FedEx...
- Related companies: Aetna AFLAC American Airlines American Express Bank of America BellSouth (now AT&T) Citigroup Coca-Cola Comerica Con Edison DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Darden Restaurants Denny's Eastman Kodak Fannie Mae FedEx Ford General Electric General Motors IBM Kellogg's Marriott McDonald's Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) MGM Resorts Pepco PepsiCo PG&E Pitney Bowes Procter & Gamble Sprint Nextel Starwood Hotels Toyota UPS Verizon Wachovia (part of Wells Fargo) Walmart Xerox YUM!
[PDF] full report: "The State of the Workplace for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Americans 2005-2006"
Author: Human Rights Campaign
- Related stories: USA: 2005-6 "State of the Workplace for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Americans" - 86% of Fortune 500 companies now prohibit sexual orientation discrimination
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories Advanced Micro Devices AES Aetna AFLAC Agilent Technologies Air Products AK Steel Alcoa Allstate Alltel Altria Amazon.com Ameren American Airlines American Electric Power AmerisourceBergen Amgen Anadarko Anheuser-Busch (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Aon Apache Apple Aramark Archer Daniels Midland ArvinMeritor Ashland AT&T AutoNation Avaya Avery Dennison Avon Baker Hughes Ball Corp. Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Barnes & Noble Baxter International BB&T BD (Becton, Dickinson) Bed Bath & Beyond BellSouth (now AT&T) Berkshire Hathaway Best Buy Blockbuster Boeing Borders BorgWarner Bristol-Myers Squibb Brunswick Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway (BNSF) Burlington Resources (part of ConocoPhillips) Calpine Campbell Soup Capital One Cardinal Cendant (now Avis Budget) Centex Charles Schwab Chesapeake Energy Chevron CHS Chubb Group Cincinnati Financial Cinergy (now Duke Energy) Cisco Systems CIT Citigroup Clear Channel Clorox CMS Energy Coca-Cola Colgate-Palmolive Comcast Computer Sciences (CSC) ConAgra ConocoPhillips Constellation Energy Corning Costco CSX Cummins CVS Dana Darden Restaurants Dean Foods Dell Delphi Delta Air Lines Devon Energy Dillard's Dole Dominion Resources Dow Chemical DTE Energy Duke Energy DuPont Eastman Chemical Company Eastman Kodak Eaton eBay EchoStar Communications Ecolab Edison International El Paso Energy Electronic Data Systems (part of HP) Eli Lilly EMC Emerson Electric Enbridge Engelhard (part of BASF) Entergy Enterprise Products Estée Lauder Exelon ExxonMobil Federal-Mogul Federated Department Stores (now Macy's) FedEx Fidelity Investments Fifth Third Bank First Data (part of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) FirstEnergy Fluor Foot Locker Ford FPL Group Freeport-McMoRan Gannett Gap Gateway General Dynamics General Electric General Mills General Motors Goldman Sachs Goodrich Goodyear Google Halliburton Harley-Davidson Hartford Financial Services Heinz Hess Corporation HP (Hewlett-Packard) Humana Huntsman IBM IKON Illinois Tool Works Intel International Paper International Steel Interpublic Group ITT Industries J.C. Penney Jabil Circuit Johnson & Johnson Johnson Controls Jones Group JPMorgan Chase Kellogg's Kerr-McGee (now part of Anadarko) Kimberly-Clark Kinder Morgan Inc. Kmart (part of Sears) Kohl's Kroger L-3 Communications Lear Leggett & Platt Lehman Brothers Lennar Levi Strauss Lexmark Liberty Media Liberty Mutual Limited Brands Lincoln National Liz Claiborne Lockheed Martin Lowe's Lucent Technologies (now Alcatel-Lucent) Lyondell (part of Access Industries) Marathon Oil Marriott Marsh & McLennan MassMutual Mattel May Department Stores Maytag MBNA (part of Bank of America) McDonald's MCI McKesson MeadWestvaco Medtronic Mellon Financial (part of BNY Mellon) Merck Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Metlife Mirant Mohawk Industries Monsanto Morgan Stanley Motorola Murphy Oil Nationwide Mutual Insurance NCR New York Life Newell Rubbermaid Newmont News Corporation Nike Nordstrom Norfolk Southern Northwest Airlines Nucor Occidental Petroleum Office Depot OfficeMax Omnicom Oracle Owens Corning Peabody Energy Pepco PepsiCo Pfizer PG&E Phelps Dodge (part of Freeport-McMoRan) Pitney Bowes PPG PPL Praxair Procter & Gamble Progress Energy Public Service Enterprise Group Publix RadioShack Raytheon Reebok (part of adidas) Reliant Energy Reynolds American Rite Aid Rohm & Haas (part of Dow Chemical) Ross Stores Ryland Safeway (USA) Sara Lee Schering-Plough Sears Sempra Energy ServiceMaster Sherwin-Williams Smithfield Foods Smurfit-Stone Solectron Southern Company Sprint Nextel Staples Starbucks Starwood Hotels State Farm Insurance State Street Sun Microsystems Sunoco SunTrust Banks Supervalu Target Temple-Inland Tenet Healthcare Terex Tesoro Texas Instruments Time Warner TJX Toys R Us Tribune Company TXU Tyson UGI Utilities Union Pacific Unisys United Airlines (part of United Continental) United States Steel United Technologies Unocal (part of Chevron) UnumProvident US Airways US Bancorp Valero Energy Verizon Viacom Visteon Wachovia (part of Wells Fargo) Walgreen Walmart Walt Disney Washington Mutual Waste Management Wells Fargo Wendy's Weyerhaeuser Whirlpool Whole Foods Market Williams Companies Winn-Dixie WPS Resources Wyeth (part of Pfizer) Xcel Energy Xerox Yahoo! YUM!
Author: Mark Belanger, Jon Franklin, Andrew Moschetti and Maya Sultan of F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business, Babson College [USA], and Walden Asset Management
The objective of this report is to add evidence to the case that Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) makes good business sense. The evidence provided is in the form of quotations from the leaders of today’s global business community. [statements on...
- Related companies: adidas Alcoa Allstate American Airlines Bank of America Baxter International BP Bristol-Myers Squibb Cisco Systems Coca-Cola Daikin Dell Dow Chemical DuPont Eastman Kodak EMC Entergy Exelon Ford Gap General Electric General Motors GlaxoSmithKline Hammerson HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM International Paper Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Merck Microsoft Nike Office Depot PepsiCo Pfizer Pinnacle West Capital PPL Procter & Gamble RadioShack Raytheon Reebok (part of adidas) Sara Lee Sunoco Swiss Re Target Time Warner Unisys Whole Foods Market Xerox
Author: Human Rights Campaign
[Rates companies on policies and practices toward gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender employees, consumer & public policy issues....
- Related companies: Aetna Agilent Technologies Alltel Alston & Bird Altria American Airlines American Express Apple AT&T Avaya Bausch & Lomb Berkshire Hathaway Best Buy Borders BP Capital One Cargill Cendant (now Avis Budget) Charles Schwab Chevron ChoicePoint Chubb Group Cisco Systems Citigroup CMP Media (part of United Business Media) Corning Credit Suisse Cummins DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Dell Deutsche Bank Dominion Resources Dow Chemical Eastman Kodak Edison International Emerson Electric Entergy Ernst & Young Estée Lauder ExxonMobil Faegre & Benson Federated Department Stores (now Macy's) Ford Freescale Semiconductor Gap General Dynamics General Mills GlaxoSmithKline Goldman Sachs HP (Hewlett-Packard) Hyatt IBM Intel Intuit Jenner & Block Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kaiser Permanente KeySpan Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants KPMG Kraft Foods Lehman Brothers Levi Strauss Lexmark Lincoln National Lucent Technologies (now Alcatel-Lucent) MBNA (part of Bank of America) Meijer Mellon Financial (part of BNY Mellon) Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Metlife Microsoft Miller Brewing (part of SABMiller) Morrison & Foerster Motorola National Gypsum Nationwide Mutual Insurance NCR New York Times Nike Nissan Nordstrom Northern Trust Olivia Companies Owens Corning PepsiCo Perot Systems Pfizer PG&E Prudential Financial RadioShack Raytheon Replacements Ltd. Rite Aid Rockwell Collins SABMiller Safeway (USA) SBC Communications (now AT&T) SC Johnson Sears Shaw Industries (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Southern California Edison (part of Edison International) Sprint Nextel Sun Microsystems SunTrust Banks Tech Data Toyota UBS Unisys United Business Media US Airways Viacom Volvo Car (part of Ford) Walgreen Washington Mutual Wells Fargo Whirlpool Whole Foods Market Worldspan Wyndham Xerox
Author: Diane E. Lewis, Boston Globe
Aetna has one. So do Agilent Technologies, American Airlines, Bank One, Capital One, Intel, and Levi Strauss. All are top U.S. firms that have instituted anti-bias policies barring workplace discrimination against gays and lesbians...the number of...
Workforce diverse, to a point - More minorities and women enter the workplace but not the executive suite [USA]
Author: Dianne Solís, Dallas Morning News
...even as companies roll out diversity initiatives that reach the executive suite, the business world is finding it difficult to reshape itself to look more like the U.S. marketplace. The number of minorities in the workplace is climbing, but the...