American Express website: http://www.americanexpress.com
Author: Desastre (México)
“Estas son las mejores empresas para trabajar si eres LGBT en México”, 6 de diciembre de 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: Pasos positivos
- Related companies: Accenture American Express AT&T Banamex (part of Citigroup) Berkshire Hathaway Cinépolis CompuCom Dow Chemical Edelman EY (Ernst & Young) Ford General Electric Google México (part of Alphabet) Herman Miller IBM JPMorgan Chase Kellogg MasterCard Nielsen PayPal (part of eBay) Pemex PepsiCo Pfizer Procter & Gamble SAP Scotiabank Sodexo TE Connectivity The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Uber Unilever
Author: Tory Newmyer, David Morris, Madeline Farber & Lucinda Shen, Fortune (USA)
“23 Huge Companies That Have Responded to President Trump’s Immigration Ban”, 31 January 2017...
- Related stories: Trump's travel ban - how is business responding?
- Related companies: 21st Century Fox Alphabet Amazon.com American Express Apple Bank of America Cisco Systems Citigroup Coca-Cola FedEx Ford General Electric General Motors Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Hewlett Packard Enterprise IBM J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) JPMorgan Chase Merck Microsoft Morgan Stanley Nike Procter & Gamble Wells Fargo
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Press release: Just Capital and Forbes release inaugural "Just 100 List" ranking companies performing best on American public's priorities
Author: Just Capital and Forbes
JUST Capital and Forbes today released the inaugural “JUST 100 List,” which ranks the publicly traded companies in America that perform best on the priorities of the American public. This is the first-ever annual ranking of how America’s top companies...
Oxfam publishes new report on tax avoidance practices of US corporate giants & calls on govt. to ensure firms pay fair share of taxes
Author: David Hudson, Gay Star Business (UK)
"Burberry and Inditex join global business coalition pushing for LGBTI rights", 26 Feb 2016...
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores show improvement of measures taken by companies for LGBT workers
Open For Business is a coalition of global companies making the case that inclusive, diverse societies are better for business and better for economic growth. The purpose of the coalition is to promote a positive business and economic case for...
- Related stories: Report by a coalition of companies makes business case for LGBT inclusion
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Technology and human rights - advances by business
- Related companies: Accenture American Express AT&T Barclays Brunswick Burberry Google (part of Alphabet) IBM Inditex LinkedIn (part of Microsoft) MasterCard McKinsey Microsoft Standard Chartered Tesco Thomson Reuters Virgin America