Headquarters in Australia
AMP Group website: www.ampgroup.com
Author: Nick Bonyhady, The Sydney Morning Herald
"'29.7 per cent is not 30 per cent': Companies almost hit gender target", 30 January 2019...
Australia: Growing support amongst large institutional investors for shareholder & NGO campaigns on climate & human rights
Author: Ruth Williams, The Sydney Morning Herald
"Big investors backed shareholder campaigns on climate, human rights", 23 February 2018...
- Related companies: ABP AMP Group Aviva BHP Billiton BlackRock Colonial First State Commonwealth Bank Deutsche Bank Elliott Management ExxonMobil HSBC Macquarie Bank MLC (part of National Australia Bank) Morgan Stanley Nordea Bank Occidental Petroleum Oil Search Origin Energy QBE Insurance Rio Tinto Santos Schroders State Street Vanguard Wells Fargo Westpac Woolworths Limited
200 investors urge G7 to uphold climate commitments amid concerns that US may pull out of Paris agreement
Author: Attracta Mooney, Financial Times (UK)
"200 large investors urge G7 to keep climate change promises", 8 May 2017...
Author: Investor Platform for Climate Actions
Dear G20 Leaders:...
- Related stories: 130 investors sign letter calling on G20 to take steps to meet Paris climate agreement
- Related companies: Aegon AMP Group Australian Ethical Investment Aviva AXA BNP Paribas BT Danske Bank Dragon Capital Group Friends Provident Henderson Global Investors (part of AMP Group) HSBC Mn Services Natixis Nordea Bank Old Mutual PGGM Robeco Russell Investments Trillium Corporation
Author: Sophia Grene, Financial Times
On paper, the UN’s Principles for Responsible Investment look successful...However, there is a gap between signing up to a set of principles that state...that one’s investments should not infringe human rights or worsen climate change...and doing...
Author: Henderson Global Investors
Henderson Global Investors is a leading independent global asset management firm...The successful candidate will be working with the research function, determining the suitability of UK and global companies for investment in our range of SRI funds,...
Author: Esther Vandenbroucke, IKV Pax Christi & Roos Boer, Netwerk Vlaanderen
This publication...presents...financial institutions’ investment in companies that develop or produce cluster munitions, on financial institutions disinvesting from producers of cluster munitions and on legislative measures to prohibit investment in...
- Related stories: Cluster Munition Coalition calls on govts to stop banks investing in companies producing cluster bombs
- Related in-depth areas: Finance
- Related companies: Aberdeen Asset Management Aerostar International (part of Raven Industries) Alliant Techsystems Allianz Allstate AMP Group ANZ Bank ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal) AXA BAE Systems Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (part of Mitsubishi UFJ) Barclays BlackRock BNP Paribas BNY Mellon Calyon (part of Crédit Agricole) Capital Group Citigroup Commerzbank Crédit Agricole Credit Suisse Daewoo Group Daiwa Securities Danske Bank DBS Bank Deutsche Bank Dexia Eaton Vance Fidelity Investments Folksam Fortis General Electric Goldman Sachs Groupe Banque Populaire Hanwha Henderson Global Investors (part of AMP Group) HSBC ING Intesa Sanpaolo Invesco JPMorgan Chase KBC Kookmin Bank L-3 Communications Legal & General Legg Mason Lloyds TSB Lockheed Martin Mellon Financial (part of BNY Mellon) Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Mitsubishi Group Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Mizuho Bank (part of Mizuho Financial Group) Morgan Stanley Natixis Nordea Bank Northrop Grumman Old Mutual Oppenheimer & Co. PGGM Poongsan Principal Financial Prudential plc Rabobank Raven Industries Raytheon Regions Financial Rheinmetall Royal Bank of Scotland Russell Investments Scotiabank Shinhan Bank SNS Reaal Société Générale Standard Life State Street Storebrand Sumitomo Group Sumitomo Mitsui Banking (part of Sumitomo Group) SunTrust Banks T. Rowe Price Thales TIAA-CREF Triodos Bank UBS US Bancorp Vanguard Wachovia (part of Wells Fargo) Wells Fargo West LB Woori Bank (part of Woori Financial Group) Woori Financial Group
Author: James Njoroge, Pharmaceutical News 2.0
More investors in the pharmaceutical industry are coming out to support the access to medicine index, which ranks pharmaceutical companies’ efforts to improve global access to medicines…In a statement soon after signing the index, the investors said...