- Location: Brooklyn, New York (preferred) or Washington, DC
- Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with experience.
- Rolling application
Transparentem is seeking an Analyst to join their investigative team, which investigates human rights violations (including labor trafficking and child labor) and environmental abuses in manufacturing supply chains. The Analyst will work with field staff and other members of the Transparentem team to plan investigations and conduct research drawing on a variety of sources, including investigative reports, shipping data, news articles, economic data, industry sources, and government documents. The Analyst will organize, assimilate, and evaluate evidence collected in Transparentem investigations and draft detailed reports documenting key findings.
The Analyst will report to the Deputy Vice President of Investigations.
This is a challenging role that requires total discretion, as well as strong investigative, analytical, writing, and organizational skills. We are looking for individuals with:
- 3-7 years of experience in an investigative or analytical role;
- Experience assimilating a broad range of data types, including interviews, news articles, and government sources;
- A solid grounding in human rights and labor issues; a background in supply chain issues is ideal;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Strong fact-checking skills and extraordinary attention to detail;
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to work autonomously;
- A strong sense of mission;
- Unimpeachable integrity and a commitment to the rigorous protection of sources;
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience;
- Fluency in English required; proficiency in additional languages preferred;
- US work authorization required.
For more information about the position and how to apply please follow Link to Job.