Anhui Conch Cement
Headquarters in China
Myanmar: Protesters demanding land compensation from Chinese-backed cement factory get five-year sentences
Author: Radio Free Asia
“Five Myanmar Villagers Get Five-Year Sentences in China Cement Factory Protest”, 20 March 2020...
- Related stories: Myanmar: Protesters demanding land compensation from Chinese-backed cement factory get five-year sentences
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: Alpha Cement Anhui Conch Cement
Russia: Residents of 5 villages in Ulyanovskaya protest against construction of cement factory by Chinese company Anhui Conch Cement over environmental concerns; company responds
In Ulyanovsk, the opponents of the construction of a Chinese cement factory belonging to the Anhui Conch Company intend to conduct a protest on 6 October 2017. ...
Author: Anhui Conch Cement
[Unofficial English translation provided by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre - original text in Chinese available here]...
- Related stories: Russia: Residents of 5 villages in Ulyanovskaya protest against construction of cement factory by Chinese company Anhui Conch Cement over environmental concerns; company responds
- This is a response from the following companies: Anhui Conch Cement
"Future in the mix for cement companies with some facing entire earnings at risk," Jun 2016...
China: Villagers in Yangchun, Guangdong protest against new incinerator project by Anhui Conch Cement, wary of pollution too close to their homes
Author: Shai Oster with Terence Poon, Wall Street Journal
Several major Chinese companies were forced to delay initial public offerings last year to comply with environmental rules, the State Environmental Protection Administration said, underlining the growing importance of financial levers for the agency as...