Headquarters in Australia
[PDF] Closing the Governance Gaps - Submission to the UN “Protect, Respect, Remedy” Framework – Expert Multi-Stakeholder Consultation Berlin, January 2010
Author: Oxfam Australia
This submission to the UN Special Representative of the Secretary General (SRSG) for Business and Human Rights is a contribution to the Expert Multi-Stakeholder Consultation to which we were invited but are unable to attend...Our advocacy work has a...
- Related in-depth areas: UN Secretary-General's Special Representative on business & human rights
- Related companies: ANZ Bank
Author: Esther Vandenbroucke, IKV Pax Christi & Roos Boer, Netwerk Vlaanderen
This publication...presents...financial institutions’ investment in companies that develop or produce cluster munitions, on financial institutions disinvesting from producers of cluster munitions and on legislative measures to prohibit investment in...
- Related stories: Cluster Munition Coalition calls on govts to stop banks investing in companies producing cluster bombs
- Related in-depth areas: Finance
- Related companies: Aberdeen Asset Management Aerostar International (part of Raven Industries) Alliant Techsystems Allianz Allstate AMP Group ANZ Bank ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal) AXA BAE Systems Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (part of Mitsubishi UFJ) Barclays BlackRock BNP Paribas BNY Mellon Calyon (part of Crédit Agricole) Capital Group Citigroup Commerzbank Crédit Agricole Credit Suisse Daewoo Group Daiwa Securities Danske Bank DBS Bank Deutsche Bank Dexia Eaton Vance Fidelity Investments Folksam Fortis General Electric Goldman Sachs Groupe Banque Populaire Hanwha Henderson Global Investors (part of AMP Group) HSBC ING Intesa Sanpaolo Invesco JPMorgan Chase KBC Kookmin Bank L-3 Communications Legal & General Investment Management Legg Mason Lloyds Lockheed Martin Mellon Financial (part of BNY Mellon) Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Mitsubishi Group Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Mizuho Bank (part of Mizuho Financial Group) Morgan Stanley Natixis Nordea Bank Northrop Grumman Old Mutual Oppenheimer & Co. PGGM Poongsan Principal Financial Prudential plc Rabobank Raven Industries Raytheon Regions Financial Rheinmetall Royal Bank of Scotland Russell Investments Scotiabank Shinhan Bank SNS Reaal Société Générale Standard Life State Street Storebrand Sumitomo Group Sumitomo Mitsui Banking (part of Sumitomo Group) SunTrust Banks T. Rowe Price Thales TIAA-CREF Triodos Bank UBS US Bancorp Vanguard Wachovia (part of Wells Fargo) Wells Fargo West LB Woori Bank (part of Woori Financial Group) Woori Financial Group
Author: Carbon Disclosure Project
Following the increase in the number of CDP signatories, the standard of disclosure over the past seven years since the inception of CDP has increased dramatically... The number of Asian companies responding to CDP 2009 increasedby 39% (51 to 71) from...
- Related stories: Carbon Disclosure Project finds improved disclosure of emissions among world's largest companies - Bayer, BASF, HSBC, Wal-Mart, Chevron lead
- Related companies: 3M A.P. Moller - Maersk Group ABB Abbott Laboratories Abertis ACS (Brazil-Ukraine) Adobe Systems Aetna AFLAC Ahold Delhaize Air Liquide Air Products Allergan Allianz Allstate Alstom Altria Amazon.com AmBev (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) América Movil American Electric Power Amgen Anadarko (now part of Occidental Petroleum) Anglo American Anglo Platinum (part of Anglo American) Anheuser-Busch InBev ANZ Bank Aon Apache Apple Applied Materials Arcelor Mittal Archer Daniels Midland Assicurazioni Generali AstraZeneca AT&T Aviva AXA BAE Systems Baker Hughes Banco Bradesco Banco do Brasil Banco Itau Bank of America Bank of China Bank of Montreal Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Bank of Nova Scotia Barclays Barrick Gold BASF Baxter International Bayer BB&T BBVA BD (Becton, Dickinson) Beiersdorf Berkshire Hathaway BG Group (part of Shell) BHP Billiton BMW BNP Paribas BNY Mellon Boeing Bouygues BP Bridgestone Bristol-Myers Squibb British American Tobacco British Sky Broadcasting BT Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway (BNSF) Cadbury (part of Mondelēz International) Campbell Soup Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Canadian Natural Resources Canon Capital One Cardinal Carnival Carrefour Caterpillar Central Japan Railway Centrica CEPSA Charles Schwab Chesapeake Energy Cheung Kong Chevron China Construction Bank China Life Insurance China Mobile China Telecom Chubb Group Chubu Electric Power Chunghwa Telecom Cisco Systems Citigroup CLP Holdings CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Coca-Cola Colgate-Palmolive Comcast Commonwealth Bank Con Edison ConocoPhillips Corning Costco Crédit Agricole Credit Suisse CRH (Cement Roadstone Holdings) CSX CVS Daimler Danaher Danone Dell Denso Deutsche Bank Deutsche Boerse Deutsche Post Deutsche Telekom Devon Energy Diageo Diamond Offshore Drilling DirecTV Dominion Resources Dow Chemical Duke Energy DuPont E.ON EADS (European Aeronautic Defence and Space) East Japan Railway eBay EDF Edison International Eli Lilly EMC Emerson Electric Enbridge EnCana Enel Eni Entergy EOG Resources Equinor (formerly Statoil) Ericsson Exelon ExxonMobil FedEx FirstEnergy Fortum FPL Group France Telecom (now Orange) Franklin Templeton Freeport-McMoRan Fresenius Medical Care Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (formerly Fuji Photo Film) Gas Natural Gazprom GDF Suez (now Engie) Genentech General Dynamics General Electric General Mills Genzyme Gilead Sciences GlaxoSmithKline Goldcorp (now Newmont Goldcorp) Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Grupo México H&M Halliburton Hang Seng Bank Heineken Heinz (now Kraft Heinz) Hermès Hess Corporation Hitachi Holcim (part of LafargeHolcim) Home Depot Hon Hai Honda Honeywell Hong Kong Electric HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Hutchison Whampoa Iberdrola IBM Illinois Tool Works Imperial Oil Imperial Tobacco Inditex Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Infosys ING INPEX Intel Intesa Sanpaolo Jardine Matheson John Deere Johnson & Johnson Johnson Controls JPMorgan Chase Kansai Electric Power (KEPCO) Kao KBC KDDI Kellogg Kimberly-Clark Kinross Gold Kohl's Komatsu Korea Electric Power (KEPCO) Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Kroger Kyocera L'Oreal Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) Linde Group Lloyds Lockheed Martin Loews Lorillard Tobacco (part of Carolina Group) Lowe's Lukoil LVMH Manulife Financial Marathon Oil Maroc Telecom MasterCard McDonald's Medtronic Merck Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Metlife Metro Group Microsoft Millea Mitsubishi Electric (part of Mitsubishi Group) Mitsubishi Group Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Mitsubishi Materials (part of Mitsubishi Group) Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Mitsui Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance (part of Sumitomo Group) Mizuho Bank (part of Mizuho Financial Group) Monsanto (part of Bayer) Morgan Stanley Morrisons MTN MTR Munich Re National Australia Bank National Grid Nestlé Newmont Goldcorp News Corporation Nexen Nike Nintendo Nippon Steel Nissan Nokia Nomura Nordea Bank Norfolk Southern Norilsk Nickel Northrop Grumman Novartis Novatek Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) NTPC NTT Data Nucor OCBC Bank Occidental Petroleum ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) Oracle Panasonic Paychex PepsiCo Pernod Ricard Petro-Canada (part of Suncor) Petrobras PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Pfizer PG&E PNC Financial Services Posco PotashCorp PPL Praxair Procter & Gamble Progress Energy (part of Duke Energy) Progressive Insurance Prudential Financial PTT Public Service Enterprise Group QBE Insurance Raytheon Reckitt Benckiser Reed Elsevier Group Reliance Industries Repsol YPF Research In Motion (now BlackBerry) Resona Reynolds American Rio Tinto Roche Rohm & Haas (part of Dow Chemical) Rosneft Royal Bank of Canada Royal Bank of Scotland Royal Philips Electronics RWE SABMiller (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Saint-Gobain Samsung Sanofi Santander SAP Sasol Schering-Plough Schlumberger Schneider Electric Scottish and Southern Energy Sempra Energy Seven & i Shin-Etsu Group Siemens Simon Property Singapore Telecommunications Sinopec Société Générale Softbank Sony Southern Company Southern Copper (part of Grupo México) Spectra Energy Standard Bank Standard Chartered Staples State Bank of India State Street Sumitomo Group Sumitomo Metal Industries (part of Sumitomo Group) Sumitomo Mitsui Banking (part of Sumitomo Group) Sun Hung Kai Properties Sun Life Financial Suncor SunTrust Banks Surgutneftegas Swiss Re Syngenta Sysco Takeda Pharmaceutical Talisman (part of Repsol) Target Tata Consultancy Services (part of Tata Group) Tata Group TC Energy (formerly Transcanada) Telecom Italia Telefónica TeliaSonera Telstra Tesco Teva Pharmaceutical Texas Instruments Thomson Reuters ThyssenKrupp Time Warner Tohoku Electric Power Tokio Marine & Nichido (part of Millea) Tokyo Electric Power (TEPCO) Tokyo Gas Toronto-Dominion Bank Toshiba Total Toyota Transocean Turkcell Tyco UBS Unicredito Italiano (now Unicredit) Unilever Unión Fenosa (now Gas Natural) Union Pacific United Technologies UnitedHealth Group UPS US Bancorp Vale Veolia (formerly Vivendi Environnement) Verizon Vinci Vivendi Volkswagen Wachovia (part of Wells Fargo) Wal-Mart de Mexico Walgreen Walmart Walt Disney Waste Management Wellpoint Wells Fargo Westpac Wilmar International Woolworths Group Australia Wyeth (part of Pfizer) Xstrata (part of Glencore) XTO Energy (part of ExxonMobil) Yahoo! (part of Verizon) YUM! Zurich
Author: Francine Johnson and Edward Santow, Gilbert + Tobin Centre of Public Law [Australia]
[refers to BHP Billiton, Westpac, Foster’s, Intrepid Travel, Futureye, Barclays, Ericsson, HP, General Electric, Coca-Cola, Ericsson, ANZ, National Australia Bank, BP, Shell, Starbucks, Volkswagen, Telstra]
Author: Jewel Topsfield, Age [Australia]
The ANZ ignored warnings that a mine it financed in the Philippines had contaminated local waterways and crippled communities dependent on fishing for their livelihoods, a damning report claims... A spokeswoman for ANZ said the bank no longer had any...
Author: Oxfam Australia
A report released today by international aid agency Oxfam shows that cyanide-laden spillages from a mine financed by ANZ in the Philippines has devastated communities dependent on fishing for their livelihoods. Oxfam Australia’s Mining Ombudsman...
- Related stories: Philippines: Oxfam says mine financed, then owned by ANZ Bank devastates local communities' livelihoods
- Related companies: ANZ Bank