Archer Daniels Midland
Headquarters in USA
Response rate: 100%
(click here for an explanation)
Bolivia & Brazil: Report and articles claim that Bunge, Burger King, Cargill and ADM are increasing deforestation & impacts on climate change; companies comment
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited Bunge, Burger King and Cargill to respond to allegations of lack of transparency and deforestation of lands in Bolivia and Brazil. It also invited Archer Daniels Midland/ADM to respond to allegations...
Author: Archer Daniels Midland/ADM (US)
[Resposta da Archer Daniels Midland/ADM disponível apenas em inglês. Veja abaixo]...
- Related stories: Bolívia & Brasil: Relatório e artigos alegam que Bunge, Burger King, Cargill e ADM estão envolvidas no aumento de desmatamento & impactos sobre mudanças climáticas; empresas comentam
- This is a response from the following companies: Archer Daniels Midland
KnowTheChain's food & beverage sector benchmark found that a number of companies are tracing their sugar supply chain. Yet information on how companies assess and address forced labour risks in commodities such as sugar cane, where forced labour...
- Related companies: Archer Daniels Midland Bunge Campbell Soup Coca-Cola Costco Darden Restaurants Dean Foods Dr Pepper Snapple Group General Mills Hershey Hormel International Paper Kellogg Kraft Heinz McDonald's Molson Coors Mondelēz International PepsiCo Pilgrim's (part of JBS) Reckitt Benckiser SJM Starbucks Tyson Walmart Wendy's WestRock YUM!
Author: Han Chen, NRDC
The Industrial Energy Consumers of America sent a letter to Trump on May 15, expressing their support for withdrawal from Paris. In their letter, they claimed to represent large member companies with over $1 trillion in annual sales.... [yet] many of...
- Related stories: Members of US business org IECA disagree with its stance against Paris Agreement
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories Air Products Archer Daniels Midland Ash Grove Cement Bristol-Myers Squibb Celanese Cliffs Natural Resources Corning Domtar FMC Formosa Plastics Gerdau Guardian Industries Incitec Pivot John Deere LafargeHolcim Linde Group Marathon Oil Molson Coors National Gypsum Owens-Illinois United States Steel
KnowTheChain case study: How food and beverage companies tackle forced labour risks in sugar supply chains
This case study assesses how a sample of 10 chocolate and confectionary manufacturers, beverage companies, and sugar producers address forced labour risks in their sugarcane supply chains....
Food and beverage companies face the risk of forced labor in countries where they obtain sugarcane but most fall short in efforts to tackle the problem that threatens millions of workers, according to a study [by KnowTheChain (KTC)]...Sugarcane...can...
Author: Oxfam America (US)
"Corporations Increasingly Vocal on Social Issues but Still Mostly Lobbying for Lower Taxes" 12 Apr 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories AbbVie AIG Albertsons Alphabet Amazon.com Amgen Anadarko Apple Archer Daniels Midland Bank of America Berkshire Hathaway Bristol-Myers Squibb Cargill Chevron Cisco Systems Citigroup Coca-Cola ConocoPhillips Costco Eli Lilly ExxonMobil Facebook Foot Locker Gap General Mills Gilead Sciences Hanesbrands Home Depot HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Intel J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kellogg Kroger L Brands, Inc. Lowe's Marathon Petroleum Mars McDonald's Merck Metlife Microsoft Mondelēz International Morgan Stanley Nike Oracle PepsiCo Pfizer Phillips 66 Prudential Financial Publix PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Ralph Lauren Ross Stores State Farm Insurance Target Tyson Valero Energy VF Corp Walgreen Walmart Wells Fargo Whole Foods Market