Archer Daniels Midland
Headquarters in USA
Response rate: 100%
(click here for an explanation)
Author: Global Witness
2015 was the worst year on record for killings of land and environmental defenders…On average, more than three people were killed every week in 2015…The worst hit countries were Brazil (50 killings), the Philippines (33) and Colombia (26). Mining was...
- Related stories: Report by Global Witness reveals record number of land & environmental defenders were killed in 2015
- Related companies: Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti Archer Daniels Midland Bunge Cargill Hidro Santa Cruz (part of Hidralia Energía) Las Bambas (part of MMG) Louis Dreyfus Reforestación de Palma del Petén (Repsa) (part of Grupo Hame) Rio Tinto
欢迎访问我们的季刊《企业法律责任通讯》。该通讯每个季度都聚焦一个特点的主题，跟踪企业法律责任领域的最新发展。本中心企业法律责任门户网站（Corporate Legal Accountability）用客观简洁的信息，覆盖世界各地有关企业活动负面影响的法律诉讼。...
- Related stories: Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Bulletin: Holding financial institutions to account for human rights abuse
- Related in-depth areas: 企业法律责任季度通讯 最新法律新闻
- Related companies: Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti Arab Bank Archer Daniels Midland BHP Billiton BNP Paribas Bushmaster Firearms International, LLC Cargill Chiquita Cisco Systems Dow Chemical Global Horizons Gympanzee Nursery Konkola Copper Mines (joint venture Vedanta Resources, Zambia Copper Investments & ZCCM Investments) Lahmeyer Nestlé Philip Morris International Samarco (joint venture BHP Billiton and Vale) Trafigura Beheer Union Carbide (part of Dow) Vale Vedanta Resources Villaggio Mall
Guatemala: Cargill & Repsa acknowledge need to prevent abuses related to toxic spill of palm oil; other companies yet to respond
Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Bulletin: Holding financial institutions to account for human rights abuse
Author: Guatemala Human Rights Commission/USA; Friends of the Earth-United States; Rainforest Action Network; Oxfam America & ActionAid USA
…One year after a massive spill of toxic palm oil effluent into Guatemala’s Pasión River that was labeled an ‘ecocide’ by a Guatemalan court, and nine months after the killing of a Guatemalan activist who denounced the spill, social movement groups in...
- Related stories: Guatemala: Cargill & Repsa acknowledge need to prevent abuses related to toxic spill of palm oil; other companies yet to respond
- Related companies: AKK Archer Daniels Midland Bunge Cargill Grupo Hame IOI Group Reforestación de Palma del Petén (Repsa) (part of Grupo Hame) Wilmar International
Human Rights First commentary on series of class action slavery lawsuits brought under California supply chain transparency law
Author: Sharon Samuel, Human Rights First (USA)
"Human Trafficking, Corporate Liability, and the Courts", 24 Mar 2016...
Author: Claire Provost for Transnational Institute & Global Justice Now
“Taxes on trial: How trade deals threaten tax justice”, 1 Feb 2016...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on ISDS Latest news on tax avoidance Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP): Background, commentaries & media coverage on human rights concerns Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP): Background & commentaries on social & environmental impacts
- Related companies: Archer Daniels Midland Cargill Perenco Tullow Oil Vodafone