Member of UN Global Compact
Arm Holdings website: http://www.arm.com
Author: David Milstead, Globe and Mail (Canada)
…[A]n equity research report from Merrill Lynch – a report titled “A Call to Action – Climate Change Solutions Primer.”…provides the best current road map to investing in companies that will benefit as the world, presumably, comes to grips with climate...
The major conclusions of this paper include: Only a small percentage of EU-listed companies are directly affected by Dodd Frank 1502 and are therefore required to publicly disclose their use of conflict minerals. The large majority of companies that...
- Related stories: SOMO calls for European Commission to adopt legally binding rules on conflict minerals based on an analysis of European companies' current due diligence efforts
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on conflict & peace
- Related companies: Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Arm Holdings BAE Systems Daimler Deutsche Telekom Ericsson France Telecom (now Orange) KPN Nokia Portugal Telecom Rolls-Royce plc SAP Schneider Electric Siemens Telecom Italia Telefónica TeliaSonera Valeo Vodafone
Author: Jonathan Moules, Financial Times
Cultural diversity is not a matter of political correctness, according to Robin Saxby, chairman of Arm Holdings, the chip technology designer. It is business sense.
- Related stories: UK: Ethnic diversity of company boards under scrutiny
- Related companies: Arm Holdings