Related stories and components
Author: Madeleine Cuff, Business Green
"Businesses join world leaders in push for stricter regulation of toxic greenhouse gases," 23 September 2016...
- Related stories: As govts. agree to amend Montreal Protocol & limit high-emission gas, businesses search for alternative technology Climate Week NYC: Businesses & govts. convene to discuss the transition to a low carbon future
- Related in-depth areas: Adaptation Mitigation
- Related companies: Ben & Jerry's (part of Unilever) Microsoft Nike Unilever
Author: Peyton Fleming, Ceres
"Symantec, Levi Strauss & Co., Mars, Dignity Health, and Autodesk Join Dozens of Companies Supporting California’s Sweeping Climate Change Bills," 25 Aug 2015...
Author: Lauren Coleman-Lochner & Andrew Martin, Bloomberg
"Wal-Mart Asks Its Suppliers to Stop Using Eight Chemicals", 20 Jul 2016...
Progress made in Unilever’s labour practices in Vietnam, but significant challenges remain, says Oxfam
Author: BBC News (UK); video by Euronews
"Reckitt Benckiser sold deadly sterilisers in South Korea"...
- Related companies: Reckitt Benckiser
36 German companies launch initiative to promote integration of refugees into society & labour market
"'We-together' German industry integration initiative", 10 Feb 2016...
- Related stories: How are companies responding to the refugee crisis in Europe?
- Related companies: adidas Airbus (part of EADS) Bosch Deutsche Bank Deutsche Post Deutsche Telekom EADS (European Aeronautic Defence and Space) Freudenberg Henkel Hugo Boss Lufthansa RWE Siemens SolarWorld Telefónica ThyssenKrupp TUI Travel Voith Volkswagen
Author: Doug Morrow, Madere Olivar, and Hendrik Garz, Sustainalytics
"10 for 2016 | Paris Agreement: Triumph of the Optimists", Feb 2016...
Coca-Cola’s Swaziland subsidiary helped it stay involved in apartheid So. Africa, generates “unaccountable billions” for Swazi monarchy - investigative report
Author: Khadija Sharife, 100Reporters (USA)
"Trade Secrets: Coca-Cola’s Hidden Formula for Avoiding Taxes", 3 Dec 2015...