Associate Program Director — Investor Alliance for Human Rights
Investor Alliance for Human Rights and Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility
- Location: New York
- Salary: Full benefits, including a generous pension, health and dental insurance. Salary will be commensurate with experience and education
- Contract Type: full-time
- Closing Date: 31/01/2019
We are looking for an Associate Program Director who can help us expand and consolidate our work promoting the corporate respect for human rights domestically and globally by mobilizing investor leverage to engage companies on human rights due diligence and access remedy, and through agenda-setting activities targeting policy-makers and multi-lateral organizations.
You are part of ICCR’s program team focusing on the IAHR, and you will work closely with the Program Director to:
- Develop guidance, tools and strategies to support investor action on human rights;
- Participate in company engagements and dialogues;
- Coordinate/facilitate programmatic work through communication with IAHR members and coordination of meetings and roundtables with key stakeholders;
- Represent the IAHR at public forums and conferences;
- Develop strategic connections with external actors, including NGOs, academia and others;
- Engage governments, multi-lateral organizations and international finance institutions to ensure these create policies and standards that are in line with international human rights and business standards.
For more information about the position and how to apply please follow Link to Job.