Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in United Kingdom
Aviva website: http://www.aviva.com
Investors representing $1.3 trillion call on govts to make human rights due diligence mandatory throughout investment lifecycle
On 25 March 2019, the Investor Alliance for Human Rights (IAHR) on behalf of a group of investors representing $1.3 trillion in assets called for enhanced investor due diligence to address environmental, social and governance risks, including human...
Author: Investing in a Just Transition Project
"As investors with a requirement to act in the best interest of our beneficiaries and in line with our fiduciary duties, we believe that strategies to tackle climate change need to incorporate the full environmental, social and governance (ESG)...
- Related stories: Investing in a just transition: action guide
- Related in-depth areas: Climate change Investment Investors
- Related companies: Aberdeen Standard Investments APG Assicurazioni Generali AustralianSuper Aviva CBUS Super CCLA Ceres Common Interests DWS (part of Deutsche Bank) Ecofi Investissements Epic Capital Group First State Super Fonds de solidarite FTQ Friends Provident Hermes Investment Management IFM Investors Man Group OFI Asset Management Rathbone Greenbank Investments Trilogy Global Advisors Vision Super
Global Witness report alleges EU investors help bankroll human rights & environmental abuses; incl. co responses
On 6 September 2018, Global Witness published a new briefing paper on the role that EU-based investors have played in supporting projects linked to human rights abuses, land grabs and large-scale environmental destruction. The report argues that while...
In July 2017, War on Want (WoW) published a report claiming that UK-based banks and investment companies are complicit in Israeli war crimes against Palestinians. The financial institutions cited in the report have allegedly invested in defence...
"Gender equality global report and ranking," 4 October 2018...
- Related companies: 3i Aegon Agilent Technologies Air Canada Allstate American Express American Water ANZ Bank Assa Abloy AstraZeneca Aviva AXA Axel Springer Bank Hapoalim Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Bankinter Barclays BASF Bayer BBVA BHP Billiton bioMérieux BNP Paribas Boliden Burberry CA Technologies CaixaBank (part of La Caixa) Caltex Campbell Soup Chr. Hansen Cisco Systems Citigroup CNP Assurances Comcast Commonwealth Bank Continental AG DBS Bank Deutsche Post Deutsche Telekom Dexus Diageo DnB NOR Ebro Eli Lilly Enagás Enel Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Ericsson Fabege Fortescue Metals Group Fortum Gap General Motors Genmab Givaudan GlaxoSmithKline Handelsbanken Henkel Hershey Iberdrola IBM ICA Gruppen Intel Intesa Sanpaolo Investa Property Group Investec Johnson Matthey JPMorgan Chase Kering KPN L'Oreal Land Securities Leumi Li & Fung Lloyds Group Macquarie Bank Marks & Spencer MasterCard Merck Mercury Michelin Microsoft Millicom Molson Coors National Australia Bank National Grid NCC Nordea Bank Norsk Hydro Oil Search Orange Origin Energy Pearson Peugeot (see PSA Peugeot-Citroën) PNC Financial Services Publicis Qantas Airways QBE Insurance Red Eléctrica de España Rentokil Initial ResMed Roche Royal Bank of Canada Royal Bank of Scotland Royal DSM Royal Dutch / Shell (see Shell) Royal Mail Salesforce.com Sanofi Schibsted Schneider Electric SEB Sempra Energy Severn Trent Singapore Telecommunications Société Générale Sodexo South32 (part of BHP Billiton) Standard Chartered State Street Stockland Stora Enso Suncorp Swedbank TD Bank (see Toronto-Dominion Bank) Telenor Téléperformance Telia Telstra Transurban UBS Unilever Verizon Virgin Money (part of Virgin Group) Vodafone Westpac Whitbread Woolworths Group WPP Zurich
Author: Zelda Bentham, Aviva
... The War on Want report identifies a number of companies “as profiting from Israel’s war crimes against the Palestinian people” and also mentions Aviva as holding shares in those companies. We are unable to comment on specific allegations. However,...
- Related stories: NGO: British financial institutions complicit in Israeli war crimes
- This is a response from the following companies: Aviva
Author: Novethic (France) (copyright: www.novethic.fr)
« Le fonds vert de la ville de Paris a levé 100 millions d'euros », 10 juillet 2018...
- Related companies: Aviva