Headquarters in Pakistan
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Today the non-profit Business & Human Rights Resource Centre is launching its first-ever regional briefing: “Business & human rights in South Asia – a round-up of recent developments”...This capsule briefing provides a reality-based snapshot of...
- Related stories: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre launches first regional briefing – business & human rights in South Asia Union Carbide/Dow lawsuit (re Bhopal)
- Related companies: Bahria Town Ballarpur Industries Limited Barclays Bayer Bayer CropScience (part of Bayer) Brandix Defence Housing Authority (DHA) Dell Dow Chemical Forbes Marshall Garib & Garib GlaxoSmithKline H&M Habib Rafiq Hindustan Unilever ICICI IKEA Indian Oil Corporation Jaipur Rugs Merck Metro Group People Tree Posco Reliance Industries RL Denim State Bank of India Tata Group Tata Iron and Steel (TISCO) (part of Tata Group) Union Carbide (part of Dow) Vedanta Resources
Author: Munawer Azeem, Dawn [Pakistan]
At least three leading property developers have allegedly acquired...public and private land in and around the federal capital...by committing serious violations of human rights and killing innocent citizens...The revelations have been made in the...
- Related stories: Pakistan: Judicial inquiry reports serious abuses by property developers Bahria Town, Defence Housing Authority, Habib Rafique - alleges killings, forced evictions
- Related in-depth areas: Killings - an introduction
- Related companies: Bahria Town Defence Housing Authority (DHA) Habib Rafiq