Related stories and components
Author: TÜV Rheinland
Wir haben TÜV Rheinland zu einer Stellungnahme zur Pressemitteilung von ECCHR eingeladen, insbesondere zu dem Vorwurf, der Prüfdienstleister habe die Verhandlungen abgebrochen. TÜV Rheinland verwies in seiner Antwort auf eine Stellungnahme von der...
- Related stories: OECD-Beschwerde gegen Rana Plaza-Prüfdienstleister: FEMNET/ECCHR antworten auf Kommentar von TÜV
- This is a response from the following companies: TÜV Rheinland
Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Bulletin: The use of consumer protection laws for corporate accountability
Female workers in factories supplying to Gap & H&M face harassment & abuse, report finds; co's to investigate
Author: Kate Hodal, The Guardian
Pressure to meet fast fashion deadlines is leading to women working in Asian factories supplying Gap and H&M being sexually and physically abused..., according to [...] reports published last week by Global Labour Justice on gender-based violence.....
- Related stories: Unions and rights groups call for global convention on violence and harassment in the workplace
- Related companies: Gap H&M
Bangladesh Minister for Commerce, Tofail Ahmed has cast further doubt over the future of the Bangladesh Accord on fire and building safety as he claimed that neither it, nor the Alliance, were likely to receive an extension beyond December 2018.This...
Author: Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility (USA)
The new coalition representing $2 trillion will increase investor capacity to address human rights and business risks through targeted action, education and multi-stakeholder engagement... Convened by the Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility ...
- Related stories: Global Investor Alliance for Human Rights representing $2 trillion launched
- Related companies: APG
Author: Reuters, The Straits Times
"Daily violence, sex abuse in Walmart's Asian suppliers: Rights groups", 25 May 2018 Women who work in Asian factories making clothes for the global retail giant Walmart are at "daily risk" of slapping, sexual abuse and other harassment, rights grou...
- Related companies: Walmart
In February 2018, the Working Group on the issue of human rights and transnational corporations and other business enterprises and the Special Rapporteur on the implications for human rights of the environmentally sound management and disposal of...
We would like to bring to the attention of your company information we have received about the alleged transboundary movement of an end-of-life ship owned by a partnership based in the United Kingdom between A.P. Moeller Maersk and Odebrecht. The...
- Related stories: UN invites Maersk to respond about the 2016 sale of the North Sea Producer vessel
- Related in-depth areas: Maritime Industry Maritime Industry and Human Rights: Shipbreaking
- Related companies: A.P. Moller - Maersk GMS