Bank of America
Headquarters in USA
Author: Michael Stothard & Kiran Stacey, Financial Times (UK)
The international accord…signed in Paris…is unlikely to change economic choices for major polluting industries in the short term, many executives say…Business has been pushing for a global carbon price to be part of the agreement in Paris, but in the...
Author: David Milstead, Globe and Mail (Canada)
…[A]n equity research report from Merrill Lynch – a report titled “A Call to Action – Climate Change Solutions Primer.”…provides the best current road map to investing in companies that will benefit as the world, presumably, comes to grips with...
Author: Elsa Wenzel, GreenBiz
Among hundreds of corporations backing COP21 climate actions, few are trekking to Paris, instead backing blockbuster commitments or coalitions to represent them…Here are some of the bulkiest groups…Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates is teaming up with...
- Related in-depth areas: Mitigation
- Related companies: ABB Abengoa Alcoa Alibaba.com Alphabet Alstom Amazon.com Anglo American Apple AT&T Bank of America Ben & Jerry's (part of Unilever) BG Group (part of Shell) BHP Billiton BP BT Calpine Clif Bar Coca-Cola Commerzbank Dow Chemical Eni Facebook General Mills General Motors Glencore Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) H&M Hershey Honda HP (Hewlett-Packard) IKEA Intel JPMorgan Chase Kellogg KPN LafargeHolcim Levi Strauss Mars McDonald's Microsoft Monsanto Morgan Stanley National Grid Nestlé Pemex PepsiCo PG&E Reed Elsevier Group Reliance Industries Repsol Rio Tinto Royal Philips Electronics Salesforce.com Saudi Aramco Schneider Electric Shell Siemens Starbucks Statoil Stonyfield Farm Suez Swiss Re Total Unilever UPS Virgin Group Wells Fargo Xerox
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores show improvement of measures taken by companies for LGBT workers
Citigroup becomes 3rd bank after Bank of America & Crédit Agricole, to reduce loans to coal companies; NGOs say loopholes remain
Author: Rainforest Action Network
“Citigroup takes a step away from banking coal”...
- Related stories: BankTrack calls on banks to pledge to phase out financing coal prior to Paris climate summit
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on natural resources
- Related companies: Bank of America Citigroup Crédit Agricole
Author: Concepcion Alvarez, Novethic (France) (copyright: www.novethic.fr)
« Climat : 140 milliards de dollars, l'engagement de 13 poids lourds de l'économie américaine », 27 juillet 2015...