Headquarters in USA
Author: Béatrice Héraud, Novethic (France) (copyright: www.novethic.fr)
« Pour JP Morgan, Amazon ou Apple, le but de l'entreprise n'est plus seulement de servir l'actionnaire »...
- Related companies: 3M A.O. Smith Corporation Abbott Laboratories Accenture Access Industries ADP AECOM AES AFLAC AK Steel Allergan Alliant Energy Altec Amazon.com American Airlines (AMR) American Electric Power American Express American Tower Ameriprise Financial Anthem Aon Apple Aramark Assurant AT&T Ball Corp. Bank of America Baxter International Bayer Bechtel Best Buy BlackRock BNY Mellon Boeing BorgWarner BP Bristol-Myers Squibb C.V. Starr & Co. Carlyle Group Caterpillar CBRE Group CF Industries Chevron Chubb Group CIGNA Cisco Systems Citigroup CNH Industrial Coca-Cola Cognizant Comcast ConocoPhillips Corning Cummins CVS Day & Zimmermann Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Dow Chemical Duke Energy DXC Technology Eastman Chemical Eaton Edison International ExxonMobil EY (Ernst & Young) FedEx FIS Flex Fluor Ford Fox Entertainment (part of News Corporation) Freeport-McMoRan General Dynamics General Motors Goldman Sachs Guardian Life Insurance
Nearly 200 CEOs say their companies are committed to delivering value to all stakeholders, not just shareholders
On August 19, 2019, the Business Roundtable (BRT), a lobbying group composed of leading CEOs in the US, released an updated Statement on the Purpose of a Corporation. This statement expresses a fundamental commitment to all stakeholders, including...
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Author: Thomson Reuters (UK)
Thomson Reuters Launches D&I Index - Reveals Top 100 Most Diverse & Inclusive Organizations Globally...
- Related companies: 3M ABB Abbott Laboratories Abengoa Accenture Acciona Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Allianz Assicurazioni Generali Avon Ayala Bank of Montreal BASF Baxter International Bayer BMW BNP Paribas Bristol-Myers Squibb British American Tobacco CA Technologies Campbell Soup Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Canon Cisco Systems Citigroup Clorox Colgate-Palmolive CSL Daiichi Sankyo Daimler Danone Deutsche Post Diageo Dior (part of LVMH) Dow Chemical DuPont EDF Eli Lilly Endesa (part of Enel) Enel Energias de Portugal (EDP) Ferrovial Fletcher Construction Foschini Gap Henkel Hormel HP (Hewlett-Packard) Infosys ING Intel Intesa Sanpaolo Kao Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) Korea Electric Power (KEPCO) L'Oreal LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton Macy's Medtronic Merck Michelin Microsoft Morgan Stanley Natura Nedbank (Nedcor) Nestlé Nokia Novartis Procter & Gamble PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Qantas Airways Roche Samsung Shiseido Société Générale Telefónica Telekom Malaysia Telstra Texas Instruments Thomson Reuters UBS Unilever Xerox YUM!
Author: Becky Dempsey, GreenBiz
More than 700 sustainability executives are set to convene next month in Arizona to discuss the trends, tools and technologies needed to move their companies toward a more sustainable future, energized by the climate goals set last month by the Paris...
- Related in-depth areas: Mitigation
- Related companies: 21st Century Fox 3M Baxter International Best Buy Boeing Campbell Soup Dell Dow Chemical Facebook Gap Genentech General Motors Kimberly-Clark Land O'Lakes McDonald's McKinsey Ralph Lauren Sealed Air Siemens Sodexo Staples Starbucks Steelcase Target Tiffany VF Corp Walmart Walt Disney Waste Management
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores show improvement of measures taken by companies for LGBT workers
Allegations of pharmaceutical group's planned opposition to So. Africa reforms to increase access to medicines - company responses/non-responses
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
In January 2014, the Innovative Pharmaceutical Association of South Africa (IPASA) was accused of planning and funding an advocacy campaign on behalf of its member companies. The campaign allegedly sought to oppose South Africa’s efforts to introduce...
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories Allergan Amgen AstraZeneca Baxter International Bayer Boehringer Ingelheim Bristol-Myers Squibb Eli Lilly Galderma Johnson & Johnson Merck Merck Sharp & Dohme (part of Merck) Novartis Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Pfizer Roche Sanofi Servier Takeda Pharmaceutical
Response by Baxter International: Allegations of pharmaceutical group's planned opposition to So. Africa reforms to increase access to medicines
- Related stories: Allegations of pharmaceutical group's planned opposition to So. Africa reforms to increase access to medicines
- This is a response from the following companies: Baxter International
Author: Mary Mazzoni, TriplePundit
Climate Counts and the Center for Sustainable Organizations just released what they call the “world’s first” science-based company rankings,...[assessing] the emissions performance of 100 companies from 2005 to 2012 within the context of climate...
- Related stories: Study finds over half of global companies surveyed are emitting "unsustainable" levels of carbon
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories Amazon.com Anheuser-Busch (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Anheuser-Busch InBev AstraZeneca Avon Bank of America BASF Baxter International Bayer BMW BP Bristol-Myers Squibb BT Canon Cemex Chevron Cisco Systems Citigroup Clorox Coca-Cola Colgate-Palmolive ConAgra Danone Dell Deutsche Bank Deutsche Telekom Diageo Dow Chemical Electrolux Eli Lilly EMC Emerson Electric Ericsson ExxonMobil Ford Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (formerly Fuji Photo Film) Gap General Electric General Mills General Motors H&M Halliburton Hasbro Heineken Herman Miller Hess Corporation Hitachi HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Hyundai Group IBM Intel International Paper Johnson & Johnson Kellogg Kimberly-Clark Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) L'Oreal Lexmark Limited Brands Marks & Spencer Marriott Merck Microsoft Molson Coors Nestlé News Corporation Nippon Steel Nokia Novartis Office Depot Panasonic PepsiCo Pfizer Praxair Procter & Gamble Reckitt Benckiser Royal Bank of Scotland SABMiller (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Samsung Sharp Sherwin-Williams Siemens Sony State Street Target Tesco Toshiba Toyota Unilever United Technologies UPS Verizon Volkswagen Volvo Group Walmart Wells Fargo Weyerhaeuser Whirlpool