Bestec Power Electronics
Headquarters in China
[DOC] Clean Computers Campaign: Report on Labour Rights in the Computer Industry in China [English summary translation]
Author: Students and Scholars against Corporate Misbehaviour (SACOM)
[Original report in Chinese. Title translation and following summary of the report's key points, provided by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre with authorization by SACOM.]...
- Related stories: Shenzhen, China: NGO survey of working conditions in 13 electronics factories supplying 47 brands finds abuses including child labour, discrimination, excessive overtime
- Related in-depth areas: Marital status discrimination - an introduction
- Related companies: Acer Apple ASRock Asus Bestec Power Electronics BYD Canon Compaq (part of HP) Datang Telecom Technology Dell Delta Electronics Epson (part of Seiko) Evoc Intelligent Technology Fittec International Foxconn (part of Hon Hai) Fujitsu Fujitsu Technology Solutions (part of Fujitsu) Gateway Hon Hai HP (Hewlett-Packard) Huawei Technologies IBM Konka Lenovo LG Electronics (part of LG Corp.) Matsushita (now Panasonic) Microsoft Motorola NEC Nokia Nortel Networks Panasonic Royal Philips Electronics Ruijie Networks (Part of Start Group) Samsung Seiko Sharp Siemens Sony TCL Corporation Toshiba Trigem Tsinghua Tongfang ZTE
SACOM report on working conditions in electronics factories in Shenzhen, China: Manufacturer & brand responses
Author: Compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited five electronics manufacturers to respond to SACOM's report "Clean Computers Campaign: Report on Labour Rights in the Computer Industry in China". As of 17 Apr 2007: - Delta Electronics response...
- Related stories: SACOM electronics report company responses 2007 Shenzhen, China: NGO survey of working conditions in 13 electronics factories supplying 47 brands finds abuses including child labour, discrimination, excessive overtime
- Related companies: Bestec Power Electronics Dell Delta Electronics Fittec International HP (Hewlett-Packard) Lenovo Motorola NEC Samsung TCL Corporation