Headquarters in India
Author: Javed Anwer, India Today
The report published on Medium, says that Airtel, which is one of the biggest internet service providers in India, is snooping on traffic that is routed through CloudFlare, putting at risk the privacy of millions of web users, including those who don...
- Related companies: Bharti Airtel
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited Bharti Airtel to respond to a letter from Access Now regarding its placement in Ranking Digital Rights' Corporate Accountability Index. Bharti Airtel has not responded.
- Related stories: Access Now sends digital rights demands to 10 tech and telco firms
- This is a non response from the following companies: Bharti Airtel
Author: Digital Report
Ведущие мировые ИТ-компании неудовлетворительно защищают конфиденциальность пользователей и свободу выражения, согласно наиболее исчерпывающему на сегодня исследованию корпоративных пользовательских соглашений. Об этом пишет британская газета The...
Author: Peter Micek and Deji Olukotun, Access
"Zombie cookies rise again as telcos respond to our report on tracking headers", 9 Oct 2015...
Author: Nikhil Pahwa, Medianama
A report from human rights organization Access indicates that in some cases, Indian telecom operator Bharti Airtel was inserting a “tracking header” in the connections of some users. While the data sample is clearly very small – only four tests from...
- Related stories: "Am I Being Tracked?" Access report raises privacy concerns with cellphone tracking headers
- Related companies: Bharti Airtel
The Legal & Human Rights Centre recently released its third annual "Human Rights & Business Report"in late June 2015, taking stock of the human rights impacts of businesses on labour rights, environment, land rights, gender, as well as payment...
Author: Institut de recherche en droits humains (Rép. dém. du Congo)
"Transparence fiscale des multinationales: Indicateur du respect des droits économiques en RDC", 1 juin 2015...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on tax avoidance
- Related companies: Bharti Airtel Bolloré Boss Mining (part of ERG) Bralima (part of Heineken) Chemaf (part of Shalina Group) ENRC (part of Eurasian Resources Group) Freeport-McMoRan G4S Gécamines Heineken Lundin Mining Millicom Orange Shalina Group Tata Group Tenke Fungurume (joint venture China Molybdenum, BHR Partners, Gécamines) Tigo (part of Millicom) Vodacom
Author: US Chamber of Commerce Foundation
Companies are mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and resources to assist with the recovery efforts following the earthquake in Nepal. Businesses have pledged $26.8 million in cash and additional in kind contributions in support of relief and...
- Related stories: Nepal: Companies respond to earthquake, aid rescue mission & rehabilitation efforts
- Related companies: 3M Abbott Laboratories American Express Amgen Apple Aramark AT&T AXA Bank of Montreal BASF Bharti Airtel BJ Services Bristol-Myers Squibb Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Canon Cisco Systems Clorox Coca-Cola Columbia Sportswear Deutsche Telekom DHL (part of Deutsche Post) Diageo DSM eBay Facebook Fast Retailing FedEx Ford Gap General Motors Google H&M Henry Schein Honda Hudson's Bay IKEA Inditex ITC JPMorgan Chase Kellogg Kingfisher Kohl's Marsh & McLennan Metlife Microsoft Mitsubishi Group National Bank of Canada New York Life Panasonic PepsiCo Procter & Gamble Qualcomm Royal Bank of Canada SAP Sealed Air Sears Shaw Communications Square Group Starbucks Sun Life Financial T-Mobile (part of Deutsche Telekom) Tata Group Time Warner Toronto-Dominion Bank Toyota Uber UPS Verizon Visa Group Vodafone Walmart Walt Disney Yahoo!
Author: Indo Asian News Service
Joining the debate over unfettered Net access, Facebook chief Mark Zuckerberg on Wednesday said Internet.org — a platform that offers free access to data and customers and with Reliance Communications as its India partner — can co-exist with net...
- Related stories: India: Demand for net neutrality roils, campaign reaches crescendo
- Related companies: Bharti Airtel Facebook Reliance Industries