Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in USA
Bloomberg website: http://www.bloomberg.com
Author: Airbnb, Bloomberg LP, Gap & 142 other companies
Every day, 100 Americans are shot and killed and hundreds more are wounded... This is a public health crisis that demands urgent action... As leaders of some of America's most respected companies and those with significant business interests in the...
- Related stories: USA: Walmart to discontinue handgun ammunition sales following civil society pressure after El Paso attack
- Related companies: Airbnb Amalgamated Bank Bain Capital Beyond Meat Bloomberg Brookfield Property Group Classpass Condé Nast Credit Karma Dick's Sporting Goods DoorDash Ecolab Edelman Elektra Gap GOAT Group Group Nine Media Guru Sportswear Havas Horizon Media Impossible Foods Interpublic Group Jumbo Kabbage Levi Strauss Lyft Omnicom Postmates Prologis Publicis Reddit Royal Caribbean Cruises Square Squarespace Twilio Twitter Uber WPP Yelp
Author: Alliance of CEO Climate Leaders
"An open letter from business to world leaders: "Be ambitious, and together we can address climate change" ", 29 Nov 2018...
- Related stories: Klimakonferenz COP24 in Katowice: Die Dimension Wirtschaft & Menschenrechte
- Related companies: ABB Accenture Acciona Allianz Arcadia Group Arup AXA BASF Bloomberg BT Capricorn Investment Group Carlsberg Breweries Dana Danfoss Deutsche Post Enel Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Greentech Capital Advisors Heineken Hindustan Power HSBC Iberdrola Infosys JinkoSolar Holding Kaiser Permanente Kokusai Kogyo LafargeHolcim LeasePlan Lenzing LGT (Liechtenstein Global Trust) Maple Leaf Foods Natixis Orsted Pan American Silver Royal DSM Royal Philips Electronics Salesforce.com Schneider Electric Signify Suntory Beverage & Food Limited Suzlon Swiss Re Syngenta Teck Resources UBS Unilever Vestas Wind Systems Yara
Author: Alliance of CEO Climate Leaders
"...In 2015, our coalition the Alliance of CEO Climate Leaders – an informal group, facilitated by the World Economic Forum, of major global businesses from a range of sectors – called on governments to reach an ambitious climate deal, aligned with th...
- Related stories: Latest news on COP24 climate discussions
- Related in-depth areas: Climate change Mitigation
- Related companies: ABB Accenture Acciona Allianz Arcadis Arup AXA BASF Bloomberg BT Capricorn Investment Group Carlsberg Breweries Dana Danfoss DHL (part of Deutsche Post) Enel Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Greentech Capital Advisors Heineken Hindustan Construction Hindustan Power HSBC Iberdrola Infosys ING JinkoSolar Holding Kaiser Permanente Kokusai Kogyo LafargeHolcim LeasePlan Lenzing LGT (Liechtenstein Global Trust) Maple Leaf Foods Natixis Orsted Pan American Silver PWC Logistics Royal DSM Royal Philips Electronics Schneider Electric Signify Suntory Beverage & Food Limited Suzlon Swiss Re Syngenta Teck Resources UBS Unilever Vestas Wind Systems Yara
Major news organisations and business leaders withdraw from Saudi investment conference over missing journalist
On October 2, 2018, prominent Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi went missing after entering the Saudi consulate in Istanbul. Khashoggi, a once royal advisor turned critic, was murdered by Saudi agents in the consultate. Khashoggi's case prompted a...
Commentary: Mining companies cannot run afoul of US sanctions against Dan Gertler for corrupt oil & mining deals in Dem. Rep. of Congo
Author: Natasha White (Global Witness), The Hill (USA)
"Mining companies can't fall afoul of US sanctions", 18 Februery 2018...
Author: Mark Bergen & Sarah Frier, The Independent UK
“Apple, Facebook, Uber, Google, Intel, Snap and Netflix join slew of companies to take legal action against Trump”, 6 February 2017...
Author: The New York Times
"Starbucks, Exxon, Apple: Companies Challenging (or Silent on) Trump’s Immigration Ban", 30 Jan 2017...
- Related stories: Trump's travel ban - how is business responding?
- Related companies: 21st Century Fox Airbnb Amazon.com Apple AT&T BlackRock Bloomberg Chevron Citibank (part of Citigroup) Coca-Cola Comcast ConocoPhillips Expedia ExxonMobil Facebook Fiat Chrysler Ford General Motors Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Lyft Marathon Resources Microsoft Morgan Stanley New York Times Nike Procter & Gamble Sony Starbucks Target Time Warner Uber Verizon Walmart Walt Disney Wells Fargo