Headquarters in China
Author: Sustainable Japan
- Related in-depth areas: KnowTheChain benchmarks: Addressing forced labour in corporate supply chains
- Related companies: Amazon.com Apple Applied Materials ASML Holdings BOE Technology Broadcom Canon Cisco Systems Ericsson Foxconn (part of Hon Hai) Hewlett Packard Enterprise Hitachi Hoya HP (Hewlett-Packard) Intel Keyence Kyocera Micron Microsoft Murata Manufacturing Nintendo Nokia NVIDIA Corporation Panasonic Qualcomm Samsung SK Hynix Sony Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSMC) Texas Instruments Tokyo Electron Walmart
KnowTheChain is a resource for businesses and investors who need to understand and address forced labor risks within their supply chains....
Electronics factory in Shenzhen - photo credit: Steve Jurvetson COVID-19 poses risks to workers in global supply chains, including those in the electronics sector, and in particular workers in vulnerable conditions such as migrant workers. Such risks ...
China: Technology firms maintain manufacturing operations despite government calls for companies to halt work to stop coronavirus spread
“Huawei, Chinese chip makers keep factories humming despite virus outbreak”, 3 February...
- Related stories: China: Business action and alleged inaction in response to spread of novel coronavirus 2020 Impacts of COVID-19 on supply chain workers in the electronics sector
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak
- Related companies: BOE Technology Huawei Technologies LG Electronics (part of LG Corp.) Samsung SK Hynix Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSMC) TCL Corporation
“Estudio Económico de América Latina y el Caribe 2019. El nuevo contexto financiero mundial: efectos y mecanismos de transmisión en la region” - julio 2019...
- Related companies: AG Power Airbus Allianz AXA Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) BHP (formerly BHP Billiton) BlackRock BNY Mellon BOE Technology Boeing Capital Group Caterpillar Citigroup Coca-Cola Crédit Agricole Daimler AG Deutsche Bank Equinor (formerly Statoil) Fidelity Investments (FMR LLC) Gazprom Goldman Sachs HP (Hewlett-Packard) Huawei Technologies Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Komatsu Legal & General Investment Management Lockheed Martin Morgan Stanley Nestlé PDVSA (Petróleos de Venezuela) Pemex Petrobras Roche Samsung Siemens Vanguard VF Corp Volkswagen Volvo Group Wells Fargo