Headquarters in United Kingdom
UK: Garment workers in Boohoo supply chain allegedly forced to work during lockdown, subject to wage theft, poor working conditions & COVID-19 risk
Labour Behind the Label has published a report revealing that garment factories in Leicester have remained open throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, despite the high risk of infection for workers and lockdown regulations. As Leicester became the first UK...
Outreach to companies on relationships with apparel manufacturers & response to the COVID-19 pandemic
Visit our apparel COVID-19 action tracker...
- Related stories: Outreach to companies on relationships with apparel manufacturers & response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- This is a non response from the following companies: Boohoo
Fashion Transparency Index 2020 ranks fashion brands & retailers on social & environmental issues; Finds majority of brands lack transparency
Author: Fashion Transparency Index
"The Fashion Transparency Index 2020", April 2020...
- Related companies: Abercrombie & Fitch adidas Aeropostale Air Jordan (Nike, Inc.) Aldi Nord Aldi Süd ALDO (The Aldo Group Inc.) Amazon.com American Eagle Outfitters Anta Sports Products Anthropologie (part of Urban Outfitters) Aritzia ASDA (part of Walmart) Asics ASOS Balenciaga (Kering) Bally Banana Republic (part of Gap) BCBGMAXAZRIA (Centric Brands) Beanpole (Samsung C&T) Belle International Holdings Limited Bershka (Inditex) Big Bazaar-ffb (Future Group) Big W (part of Woolworths Group) Billabong (Boardriders, Inc.) Bloomingdales (part of Macy's) Bonprix (Otto Group) Boohoo Bosideng International Holdings Limited Bottega Veneta (Kering) Brooks Brothers Brooks Running (Brooks Sports, Inc.) Brunello Cucinelli Burberry Burlington C&A Calvin Klein (part of PVH) Calzedonia Canada Goose Carhartt Carolina Herrera (Puig) Caroll (Vivarte) Carrefour Cato Fashions Celine (LVMH) Celio Champion (part of Hanesbrands) Chanel Chico's FAS Children's Place Chloé (Richemont) Claire's (Apollo Global Management) Clarks Cole Haan (Apax Partners) Columbia Sportswear Converse (part of Nike) Cortefiel Costco Cotton On Group Debenhams Décathlon Desigual Diane Von Furstenberg Dick's Sporting Goods Diesel Dillard's Dior (part of LVMH) DKNY (G-III Apparel Group) Dolce & Gabbana Dr. Martens (Permira) Dressmann (Varner-Gruppen AS) DSW (Designer Brands) Eddie Bauer El Corte Inglés Elie Tahari Ermenegildo Zegna Esprit Express, Inc. Falabella Famous Footwear (Caleres) Fanatics Fashion Nova Fendi (LVMH) Fila Fjällräven (Fenix Outdoor International AG) Foot Locker Forever 21 Foschini Fossil Group, Inc. Free People (Urban Outfitters) Furla G-Star Raw Gap Gerry Weber Gildan Activewear Giorgio Armani Gucci Guess Hanes (part of Hanesbrands) Heilan Home Helly Hansen HEMA Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) Hermès Hollister (part of Abercrombie & Fitch) Hudson's Bay Hugo Boss Intimissimi (Calzedonia Group) Ito-Yokado J.Crew Jack & Jones (Bestseller) JCPenney Company, Inc. JD Sports Fashion Jil Sander (Onward Holdings) Jockey Joe Fresh (part of Loblaw Companies) John Lewis (part of John Lewis Partnership) K-Way (BasicNet) Kate Spade & Company Kathmandu Kaufland KiK Kmart (part of Sears) Kmart Australia (part of Wesfarmers) Kohl's Koovs L.L.Bean La Redoute (Groupe Galeries Lafayette) Lacoste (part of Devanlay) Land's End (part of Sears) Levi Strauss Li Ning Lidl Lindex Loft (Ascena Retail Group, Inc.) Longchamp Lululemon Athletica LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton Macy's Mammut Sports Group (Conzzeta AG) Mango Mango (Punto Fa, S.L.) Marc Jacobs (LVMH) Marks & Spencer Marni (OTB Group) Massimo Dutti (Inditex) Matalan Max Mara Fashion Group Merrell (Wolverine World Wide, Inc.) Metersbonwe Group Mexx (part of RNF Holding) Michael Kors (part of Capri Holdings) Miu Miu (Prada) Mizuno Moncler SpA Monoprix Monsoon Accessorize Morrisons Mr Price Group Limited ("MRP") MUJI Neiman Marcus New Balance New Look New York & Company, Inc. New Yorker Next Nike Nine West (part of Jones Group) Nordstrom North Face (part of VF Corp) Old Navy (part of Gap) Otto OVS SpA Patagonia Pepe Jeans Pimkie (Association Familiale Mulliez) Prada PrettyLittleThing (part of Boohoo) Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Prisma (S Group) Pull & Bear (part of Inditex) Puma Quicksilver Ralph Lauren Reebok (part of adidas) REI Reliance Trends (Reliance Retail) Reserved (LPP Spółka Akcyjna) Revolve River Island (part of Lewis Trust) Ross Stores Roxy (Boardriders) Russell (part of Berkshire Hathaway) s.Oliver Sainsbury's Saks Fifth Avenue (part of Hudson's Bay) Salvatore Ferragamo SpA Sandro-Paris (Groupe SMCP) Skechers Speedo (part of Pentland Group) Sports Direct Steve Madden, Ltd. Stradivarius (Inditex) Superdry Takko Tapestry (Formerly Coach) Target Target Australia (part of Wesfarmers) Tchibo TechStyle Fashion Group (formerly JustFab Inc.) Ted Baker Tesco Tezenis (Calzedonia Group) The Buckle, Inc. The Jessica Simpson Collection Timberland (part of VF Corp) TJ Maxx (part of TJX) Tod's Tom Ford Tom Tailor Tommy Bahama Group Tommy Hilfiger (part of PVH) Topman (Arcadia Group) Topshop (part of Arcadia) Topvalu Collection (AEON) Tory Burch LLC Triumph International Truworths UGG (part of Deckers Brands) Under Armour Uniqlo (part of Fast Retailing) United Arrows United Colors of Benetton Urban Outfitters Valentino Van Heusen (PVH) Vero Moda (part of Bestseller) Versace Very (Shop Direct) Victoria's Secret (part of Limited Brands) Walmart Walt Disney Warehouse Woolworths Holdings Wrangler (part of VF Corp) Youngor Group Yves Saint Laurent (Kering) Zalando SE Zara (part of Inditex) Zeeman
Author: Ruby Lott-Lavigna, VICE
"ASOS, Boohoo and the Fast Fashion Workers Fighting to Unionise", 3 March 2020...
- Related stories: UK: Fashion retailer Boohoo accused of refusal to recognise trade union despite commitment to do so; Incl. co. comments
- Related companies: ASOS Boohoo XPO Logistics
UK: Boohoo CEO explains steps being taken to protect factory workers' labour rights & denies contributing to negative impacts of fast fashion
Author: Tom Pegden, LeicestershireLive
"Boohoo boss John Lyttle explains what they are doing to help workers in its Leicester suppliers", 5 August 2019...
- Related companies: Boohoo
... We recognise our duty of care to the people involved in the creation of our products......
- Related stories: Online fashion brands Boohoo & Amazon face calls to pay living wages in their global supply chains; Incl. co. responses
- This is a response from the following companies: Boohoo
Online fashion brands Boohoo & Amazon face calls to pay living wages in their global supply chains; Incl. co. responses
Photo credit: Labour Behind the Label In June 2019, Labour Behind the Label launched a campaign and petition calling on online fashion brands Boohoo and Amazon to pay workers in their global supply chains a living wage and put this commitment into its...
Author: Sandra Laville, The Guardian
"The story of a £4 Boohoo dress: cheap clothes at a high cost", 22 June 2019...
- Related stories: UK: Environmental Audit Committee investigates sustainability of fashion industry
- Related companies: Boohoo Missguided