Boston Common Asset Mgmt.
Headquarters in USA
Boston Common Asset Management & investor coalition call on world's largest banks to release more robust climate-related disclosure
Author: Lauren Compere, Huffington Post
"Making climate change banks' business", 19 September 2017...
USA: 100 investors express continued support for conflict minerals due diligence requirement under Dodd Frank Act
Author: Boston Common Asset Management, Interfath Centre for Corporate Responsibility, Mercy Investment Services, Responsible Sourcing Network, Trillium Asset Management, US SIF & other investors
As investors and investor groups with over $3.75 trillion in assets under management, we are writing to express our continued support for Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act and the U.S. Securities and...
- Related stories: USA: Investors call for respect for human rights by DAPL pipeline & due diligence on conflict minerals
- Related companies: Boston Common Asset Mgmt.
USA: 130 investors call on banks financing DAPL pipeline to address Sioux tribe's rights citing reputational & financial risks
Author: Boston Common Asset Management & 129 investors
"Investors Urge Banks to Support Re-routing Dakota Access Pipeline, Protect Water", 17 Feb 2017...
USA: 600+ investors & companies call on Trump administration to take action on climate change & low-carbon economy
Author: Daniel Brooksbank, Responsible Investor (UK)
“Top US investors and companies unite to promote low carbon future ahead of Trump inauguration”, 10 January 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Mitigation Responsible public policy Technology and human rights - advances by business USA: Trump administration actions on business & human rights
- Related companies: adidas Adobe Systems Advanced Micro Devices Allianz Boston Common Asset Mgmt. DuPont Gap General Mills Hilton HP (Hewlett-Packard) Intel Johnson & Johnson Kellogg Levi Strauss Mars Mercy Investment Services Mondelēz International Monsanto Nike PG&E Staples Starbucks Unilever
Author: ClickGreen (UK)
“Leading investors call on FTSE100 companies to quit climate lobbying groups”, 2 Sept 2015...
Author: Responsible Sourcing Network
¨Group of Investors Urge European Union to Adopt Stronger Conflict Minerals Legislation¨, 21 Oct 2014...
- Related stories: NGOs call on EU to strengthen proposed conflict minerals regulation
- Related in-depth areas: Proposed EU regulation on conflict minerals: commentaries & media coverage
- Related companies: ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal) Aviva Boston Common Asset Mgmt. SNS Reaal Trillium Corporation Triodos Bank
[PDF] [Cotton Campaign letter to Secretary of State John Kerry on 2013 Global Trafficking in Persons Report]
Author: Cotton Campaign
While many governments fail to effectively curb human trafficking, the Uzbek government organizes, orchestrates and benefits from forced labor on a massive scale. The State Department’s decision to downgrade Uzbekistan to Tier 3 is well-justified and...
Author: Member companies of Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility, UNPRI, US SIF & others
[Signatories include American Baptist Home Mission Societies, Aquinas Associates, ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal), Batirente, Better World Investments, Boston Common Asset Management, Bradglade Ltd, Calvert Investments, Catholic Health East, Christian...