Boucheron (part of Gucci)
Boucheron website: www.boucheron.com
Author: Nikhil Kumar, Independent (UK)
Fifty jewellers...have pledged to boycott Anglo American's planned Pebble project in Alaska, saying they will not use gold from the...mine...Earthworks, a non-profit group...says...the project – a partnership between Anglo and Canada's Northern Dynasty...
This report is an evaluation of the efforts made by jewelers towards responsible sourcing of precious metals. It is based on responses to a survey sent to the jewelers that had signed on to the Golden Rules by mid-February 2009 and to other large...
- Related stories: Report evaluates jewelers progress in promoting socially and environmentally responsible mining – 60 firms endorse principles for ethical sourcing
- Related in-depth areas: Recent NGO reports
- Related companies: Aber Diamond Amazon.com Anglo American Berkshire Hathaway Boucheron (part of Gucci) Brilliant Earth Carlyle Group Cartier (part of Richemont) Commemorative Brands (part of American Achievement) Costco Cred Jewellery Finlay Fine Jewelry Fred Meyer Jewelers (part of Kroger) Harry Winston (part of Swatch) Helzberg Diamonds (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Herff Jones J.C. Penney Jostens Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) Kohl's Kroger Leber Jeweler Liberty Media Macy's Meijer Neiman Marcus Piaget (part of Richemont) QVC (part of Liberty Media) Richemont Saks Fifth Avenue (part of Hudson's Bay) Sears Signet Jewelers Target Tiffany TJ Maxx (part of TJX) TJX Van Cleef & Arpels (part of Richemont) Walmart Zale (part of Signet)
Author: Council for Responsible Jewellery Practices
The Council for Responsible Jewellery Practices (CRJP), which promotes responsible ethical, social and environmental practices throughout the diamond and gold jewellery supply chain from mine to retail, released its finalised Code of Practices [today]....
- Related stories: Council for Responsible Jewellery Practices releases Code of Practices
- Related companies: Aurafin Berkshire Hathaway Boucheron (part of Gucci) Bulgari CM Group D. Navinchandra Gucci (part of Kering) Helzberg Diamonds (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Lazare Kaplan Leber Jeweler Lux Bond & Green