Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in USA
Author: Béatrice Héraud, Novethic (France) (copyright: www.novethic.fr)
« Pour JP Morgan, Amazon ou Apple, le but de l'entreprise n'est plus seulement de servir l'actionnaire »...
- Related companies: 3M A.O. Smith Corporation Abbott Laboratories Accenture Access Industries ADP AECOM AES AFLAC AK Steel Allergan Alliant Energy Altec Amazon.com American Airlines American Electric Power American Express American Tower Ameriprise Financial Anthem Aon Apple Aramark Assurant AT&T Ball Corp. Bank of America Baxter International Bayer Bechtel Best Buy BlackRock BNY Mellon Boeing BorgWarner BP Bristol-Myers Squibb C.V. Starr & Co. Carlyle Group Caterpillar CBRE Group CF Industries Chevron Chubb Group CIGNA Cisco Systems Citigroup CNH Industrial Coca-Cola Cognizant Comcast ConocoPhillips Corning Cummins CVS Day & Zimmermann Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Dow Chemical Duke Energy DXC Technology Eastman Chemical Eaton Edison International ExxonMobil EY (Ernst & Young) FedEx FIS Flex Fluor Ford Fox Entertainment (part of News Corporation) Freeport-McMoRan General Dynamics General Motors Goldman Sachs Guardian Life Insurance
Nearly 200 CEOs say their companies are committed to delivering value to all stakeholders, not just shareholders
On August 19, 2019, the Business Roundtable (BRT), a lobbying group composed of leading CEOs in the US, released an updated Statement on the Purpose of a Corporation. This statement expresses a fundamental commitment to all stakeholders, including...
Guatemalans are suing Bristol-Myers Squibb before US court for having been infected with syphilis without their consent
"Bristol-Myers Squibb to face suit", 6 Jan 2019...
Author: Oxfam America (US)
"Corporations Increasingly Vocal on Social Issues but Still Mostly Lobbying for Lower Taxes" 12 Apr 2018...
- Related stories: USA: Corporations increasingly vocal on social issues but still mostly lobbying for lower taxes - Oxfam America report
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories AbbVie AIG Albertsons Alphabet Amazon.com Amgen Anadarko (now part of Occidental Petroleum) Apple Archer Daniels Midland Bank of America Berkshire Hathaway Bristol-Myers Squibb Cargill Chevron Cisco Systems Citigroup Coca-Cola ConocoPhillips Costco Eli Lilly ExxonMobil Facebook Foot Locker Gap General Mills Gilead Sciences Hanesbrands Home Depot HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Intel J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kellogg Kroger L Brands, Inc. Lowe's Marathon Petroleum Mars McDonald's Merck Metlife Microsoft Mondelēz International Morgan Stanley Nike Oracle PepsiCo Pfizer Phillips 66 Prudential Financial Publix PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Ralph Lauren Ross Stores State Farm Insurance Target Tyson Valero Energy VF Corp Walgreen Walmart Wells Fargo Whole Foods Market (part of Amazon)
Author: Han Chen, NRDC
The Industrial Energy Consumers of America sent a letter to Trump on May 15, expressing their support for withdrawal from Paris. In their letter, they claimed to represent large member companies with over $1 trillion in annual sales.... [yet] many of...
- Related stories: Members of US business org IECA disagree with its stance against Paris Agreement
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories Air Products Archer Daniels Midland Ash Grove Cement Bristol-Myers Squibb Celanese Cliffs Natural Resources Corning Domtar FMC Formosa Plastics Gerdau Guardian Industries Incitec Pivot John Deere LafargeHolcim Linde Group Marathon Oil Molson Coors National Gypsum Owens-Illinois United States Steel
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers