British Sky Broadcasting
British Sky Broadcasting website: www.sky.com
Author: Business for Social Responsibility
Who’s going carbon neutral?...[W]e have been surprised at the distinct lack of basic resources on carbon neutrality trends, and have therefore taken the step of compiling a list of the most prominent carbon neutral claims, at the company and project...
- Related companies: Avis Budget Barclays British Airways British Sky Broadcasting Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Deutsche Post DHL (part of Deutsche Post) FIFA HSBC Interface KPMG Marks & Spencer Mohawk Industries News Corporation Nike PG&E REI Salesforce.com Silverjet ST Microelectronics Timberland (part of VF Corp) VanCity Working Assets Yahoo! (part of Verizon)
Author: Corporate Knights & Innovest Strategic Value Advisors
[List: ABB, ABN Amro, Adidas Salomon, Aeon, Agilent Technologies, Alcan, Alcoa, Alliance Unichem, ARCELOR, Atlas Copco, Aviva, BAA (British Airports Authority), Bank Of America., BASF, Baxter International, Boots, BP, British Airways, British Land,...
- Related stories: Innovest & Corporate Knights name global 100 most sustainable companies
- Related companies: ABB ABN Amro adidas AEON Agilent Technologies Alcan (now Rio Tinto Alcan) Alcoa Alliance Unichem (now Alliance Boots) Arcelor (now ArcelorMittal) Atlas Copco Aviva Bank of America BASF Baxter International Boots (now Alliance Boots) BP Bristol-Myers Squibb British Airports Authority (now Heathrow Airport Holdings) British Airways British Land British Sky Broadcasting BT Cadbury Schweppes (now Cadbury) Canon Centrica Coca-Cola Danone Denso Deutsche Telekom Dexia Diageo Eastman Kodak Enbridge Ericsson FPL Group Fresenius Medical Care Gamesa General Electric GlaxoSmithKline GUS H&M HBOS (part of Lloyds) Henkel Holmen HP (Hewlett-Packard) Iberdrola ING Insurance Australia Group Intel Johnson & Johnson Kesko Kuraray Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) Land Securities Marks & Spencer Masco Matsushita (now Panasonic) Mitchells & Butlers Nike Nikko Cordial Nokia Novartis Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Novozymes NTT Docomo Pearson PepsiCo Pinnacle West Capital Reed Elsevier Group Ricoh Royal Bank of Canada Royal Philips Electronics ST Microelectronics Sun Life Financial Toyota TransAlta Unilever United Technologies UPS Vestas Wind Systems Vodafone Volvo Group Westpac Weyerhaeuser Whitbread Xerox
Author: Jem Bendell, Mark Bendell, Kate Kearins, Kate Ives & Wayne Visser,
Particular issues under the spotlight included activism, climate change, human rights, corruption, globalisation, standardization, sustainability reporting and taxation. [refers to Caterpillar, Minera Escondida (part of BHP Billiton), AMP Group, Co...
- Related stories: 4th Annual Review of Corporate Responsibility argues selling & marketing to poor consumers may not help reduce poverty or address basic needs
- Related companies: ABB Alcan (now Rio Tinto Alcan) AMP Group AOL Barclays BHP Billiton Body Shop (part of L'Oréal) Bristol-Myers Squibb British Sky Broadcasting BT Caterpillar Citigroup Co-operative Bank (part of Co-operative Group) Co-operative Group Coca-Cola Dow Chemical DuPont Eastman Kodak Energie Baden-Wuerttemberg (EnBW) ExxonMobil General Electric Grameen Bank Guardian Media HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM ITV Johnson & Johnson MTV (part of Viacom) MTV Networks Europe (part of Viacom) National Grid Norske Skog NorskeCanada (part of Norske Skog) Novartis Pearson Pfizer Reed Elsevier Group Reuters (part of Thomson Reuters) Royal Philips Electronics Shell Sony Toyota Trinity Mirror Unilever Union Carbide (part of Dow)
[PDF] KPMG and the media CSR [Corporate Social Responsibility] forum - Key CSR issues for the media industry
The Media CSR Forum is made up of media oganisations committed to furthering corporate social responsibility in the sector. It includes many of the UK’s leading media groups. [members include: BBC, AOL (part of Time Warner), Sky [British Sky...
Author: William Baue, SocialFunds.com
UK-based Business in the Community launches its Corporate Responsibility Index, which benchmarks corporate social responsibility performance...Companies in the top quintile included BP, Dow, Shell, and Unilever...Companies ranked in the fifth quintile,...