Headquarters in Germany
Author: Deutschlandradio Kultur, Caspar Dohmen
"Holpriger Start eines globalen Bündnisses", Deutschlandradio Kultur, Caspar Dohmen, 20. Januar 2015...
Author: SOMO – Center for Research on Multinational Corporations, ICN – India Commitee of the Netherlands
...Zwangsarbeit, Schuldknechtschaft und Menschenhandel gibt es in fünf südindischen Spinnereien – Lieferanten von H&M, C&A und Primark. Der von FEMNET übersetzte Bericht der niederländischen Nichtregierungs organisationen SOMO und ICN...gibt...
Bangladesh: IndustriALL Global Union, Clean Clothes Campaign & C&A outline compensation for Tazreen factory fire victims
Two years after the deadline factory fire at Tazreen Fashions in Bangladesh killed more than 100 people and injured more than 300 others, an agreement has been reached on how victims will be compensated. IndustriALL Global Union, the Clean Clothes...
Author: Deutschen Nationale Kontaktstelle für die OECD-Leitsätze für multinationale Unternehmen
Beschwerde des Mitglieds des Deutschen Bundestages (MdB) Uwe Kekeritz gegen die Unternehmen KiK Textilien und Non-Food GmbH, C&A Mode GmbH & Co und Karl Rieker GmbH & Co. KG...
Author: Paul French, Ethical Corporation
“Cambodia’s wage protests: Fashion brands support garment workers”, 8 October 2014...
Bangladesh: Matalan chooses not to donate to ILO-backed Rana Plaza compensation fund; says it has funded another scheme
Author: Guardian (UK)
"Matalan fails to contribute to Rana Plaza trust fund as deadline looms", 28 Jul 2014...
- Related in-depth areas: Rana Plaza building collapse, April 2013 The Rana Plaza building collapse in Bangladesh - one year on
- Related companies: ASDA (part of Walmart) Associated British Foods Benetton Bonmarché (part of Sun Capital Partners) C&A Debenhams Gap H&M Inditex Loblaw Companies Mango Matalan Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Sun Capital Partners Walmart Zara (part of Inditex)
Trade Union Advisory Committee to the OECD advice on role of OECD & National Contact Points for compensating victims of Rana Plaza building collapse
Author: I. Zeldenrust J. Wilde Ramsing Drew, K, Trade Union Advisory Committee to the OECD and OECD Watch
"Compensating the Victims of Rana Plaza - What Role for the OECD and the National Contact Points?" June 2014...
- Related stories: EU countries call for increased compensation for victims of Rana Plaza building collapse
- Related in-depth areas: Rana Plaza building collapse, April 2013
- Related companies: Auchan Benetton Business and Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) C&A Camaïeu (part of Cinven) Carrefour Children's Place El Corte Inglés Inditex KiK Loblaw Companies Mango Matalan Primark (part of Associated British Foods) PWT
Author: International trade expo for building and fire safety
We are pleased to welcome you to this important event designed to provide participants and exhibitors with an opportunity to learn more about ways to work together to improve the building and fire safety within the Ready-Made-Garment industry in...
- Related companies: C&A
A Bangladesh court Tuesday ordered the arrest of owners of a garment factory where 111 workers were killed last year in the country's worst such fire...The court...issued the warrants for Delwar Hossain,...Mahmuda Akter and four others over the blaze...
- Related stories: Lawsuit against Tazreen Fashions (re factory fire in Bangladesh)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: C&A Sean John Clothing Walmart
Author: Human Rights Watch
The survivors of a Bangladesh factory fire, which killed at least 112 garment workers last year, are still suffering from their injuries and loss of income and have not received adequate compensation, Human Rights Watch said today...Meaningful...