Headquarters in USA
CACI website: http://www.caci.com
Author: Centro de Información sobre Empresas y Derechos Humanos
Bienvenidos(as) a nuestras Actualizaciones Trimestrales de Responsabilidad Legal Empresarial (anteriormente el Boletín trimestral). Estas Actualizaciones destacan un tema específico cada trimestre, así como los principales avances en el tema de...
- Related stories: Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Update: The Lengthy Journey towards a Treaty on Business & Human Rights
- Related in-depth areas: Actualizaciones Trimestrales de Responsabilidad Legal Empresarial
- Related companies: CACI CXI Globe Metals & Mining Hudbay Minerals Inversiones Cobra Pan American Silver Samsung Shell Socapalm Socfin Tahoe Resources (part of Pan American Silver) Unilever
US appeals court rules military contractor can be sued over allegations of torture & war crimes in Abu Ghraib
Author: Josh Gerstein, Politico (USA)
"Appeals court clears way for trial in Abu Ghraib suit", 25 Aug 2019 A federal appeals court has cleared the way for a trial in a decade-old lawsuit accusing a military contractor of responsibility for torture of prisoners at the notorious, U.S.-...
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Welcome to our Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Bulletin -- highlighting a specific topic each quarter, as well as key developments in corporate legal accountability......
- Related stories: Corporate Legal Accountability Bulletin: The Zero Draft Treaty on Business & Human Rights
- Related in-depth areas: Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Update Latest news on natural resources Latest news on proposed binding treaty Natural Resources
- Related companies: African Rainbow Minerals Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti Apple Appleby BHP Billiton CACI Cargill Drummond Energy Resources Capital Gold Fields Harmony Gold KiK Lundin Petroleum Nestlé Oxec (part of Energy Resources Capital) RWE Samsung Total Unilever Vale Vinci
Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Bulletin: The use of consumer protection laws for corporate accountability
US judge rules Abu Ghraib interrogators may be questioned incognito in lawsuit against military contractor CACI over torture allegations
Author: Peter Blumberg, Bloomberg (USA)
"Abu Ghraib Interrogators May Be Questioned Incognito in Lawsuit", 9 May 2018...
USA: Court rules case against security contractor CACI for torture claims at Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq can proceed
Author: Center for Constitutional Rights (CCR)
"Private Corporation May be Sued for Role in Abu Ghraib Torture, Judge Rule, Judge Rules", 21 Feb 2018...
US judge says lawsuit against CACI over alleged inhuman treatment of ex-Abu Ghraib prisoners in Iraq can proceed
Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Bulletin: Lawsuits by companies seek to silence accountability advocates