Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in France
Author: Prefeitura de São Paulo
"Prefeitura de São Paulo incentiva ações afirmativas em empresas da capital", 29 de outubro de 2014...
- Related stories: Brasil: Políticas de inclusão racial, de gênero e de pessoas com deficiência no mercado de trabalho em São Paulo
- Related companies: Carrefour Coca-Cola Johnson & Johnson
Author: Steven Greenhouse, New York Times (USA)
Two big groups of retailers and apparel brands have completed a major step toward advancing garment-factory safety in Bangladesh: They have finished inspecting nearly 1,700 factories in that country...The groups are working with Bangladeshi factory...
Author: FashionMag (France)
Le collectif Ethique sur l'étiquette a lancé mercredi une campagne baptisée "#soldées" pour "enrayer les salaires de misère" pratiqués par l'industrie textile dans le monde et responsabiliser les donneurs d'ordre…Le collectif entend "exiger des...
Thailand: Costco, Morrisons, Tesco & others join CP Foods-hosted meeting on addressing trafficking & forced labour in supply chain
Author: Annie Kelly, Guardian (UK)
Trade Union Advisory Committee to the OECD advice on role of OECD & National Contact Points for compensating victims of Rana Plaza building collapse
Author: I. Zeldenrust J. Wilde Ramsing Drew, K, Trade Union Advisory Committee to the OECD and OECD Watch
"Compensating the Victims of Rana Plaza - What Role for the OECD and the National Contact Points?" June 2014...
- Related stories: EU countries call for increased compensation for victims of Rana Plaza building collapse
- Related in-depth areas: Rana Plaza building collapse, April 2013
- Related companies: Auchan Benetton Business and Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) C&A Camaïeu (part of Cinven) Carrefour Children's Place El Corte Inglés Inditex KiK Loblaw Companies Mango Matalan Primark (part of Associated British Foods) PWT
Thailand: Rights groups propose ways for companies to address modern-day slavery in the Thai fishing industry
Author: Marta Kasztelan, Food Navigator Asia
“How companies should act to stamp out fishing slavery in Thailand”, 7 July 2014...
- Related stories: Thailand: Guardian report details abuse in fishing industry & names global brands in supply chain
- Related companies: Carrefour Tesco Walmart