CaspiEcology Environmental Services
Headquarters in Kazakhstan
Author: Защитим Кок-Жайляу (Zashchitim Kok-Jailau)
...The topic of construction of the new ski resort in Kok-Jailau valley was first raised in 2007...The project includes construction of an international resort with...ski tracks...construction of ski tows, hotels, restaurants, retail and entertainment...
Author: CaspiEcology Environmental Services, LLC
…While issues of this nature can be controversial if not emotional, there should be evidence of effort to present information within the framework of relevant available studies as opposed to inflaming misunderstanding. This is especially of concern...
- Related stories: Kazakhstan: Local people & NGOs raise environmental & health concerns over construction of Kok-Jailau ski resort
- This is a response from the following companies: CaspiEcology Environmental Services
Author: Sergey Kuratov, Green Salvation
We appreciate the responses received from the Design Team sub consultants of Kok-Zhailyau project – Ecosign Mountain Resort Planners Ltd, KPMG, Horwath HTL, CaspiEcology, Engineerisk, ARUP, and GeoData Plus (Design Team). However, it is rather...
[PDF] Reply to Green Salvation letter of February 11, 2013 to Business & Human Rights Resource Centre and subsequently forwarded to the Kok Zhaylau Design Team referenced in that letter
Author: Dr. George Zelt, CaspiEcology Environmental Services, LLC
...On behalf of members of the Design Team we are happy to reply to your comments and thank you for your interest...The area planned for construction of the bases is not involved in the mountain-city air exchange...[T]he polluted Almaty air -that...
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
This briefing highlights reports from a range of sources about how businesses have impacted human rights, positively and negatively, in Eastern Europe & Central Asia over the past four years. The briefing refers to Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan,...
- Related stories: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre releases its first Eastern Europe & Central Asia regional briefing
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: A&M Rare ACEMA Aeroflot AGIP (part of Eni) Alaverdi Copper Smelting Altai Broiler (part of Prioskolie) Arcelor Mittal Armenian Water and Sewerage (AWSC) Arup Carlsberg Breweries CaspiEcology Environmental Services Centerra Gold Chelopech Mining (part of Dundee Precious Metals) Chevron Coca-Cola Deno Gold Mining (part of Dundee Precious Metals) Dundee Precious Metals Ecosign Mountain Resort Planners Engineerisk Eni ERC Holdings ERSAI (joint venture ERC Holdings & Saipem) ExxonMobil Gazprom GeoProMining H&M HEP IMG Interpipe Kajaran Copper-Molybdenum Plant (part of Zangezour Copper Molybdenum Combine) Kapan Combine (part of Dundee Precious Metals) Karazhanbasmunai (joint venture CITIC Group, KazMunayGas) KazMunayGas KPMG Lukarco (joint venture Lukoil & Arco) MAL (Magyar Aluminium) McDonald's Metinvest Moskonversprom OAO Mostostal Warszawa (part of Grupo Acciona) Mykolayiv Alumina Plant (part of RUSAL) Nairit Plant Nefteyugansk United Airline North Caspian Operating Company (NCOC) OzenMunayGaz Prioskolie Provident Financial Group. PFG RUSAL Sakhalin Energy (joint venture Shell, Gazprom, Mitsui, & Mitsubishi) Severstal SIBUR Slavutich (part of Carlsberg Breweries) Tajik Aluminium Company (TALCO) Telenor Tengizchevroil (joint venture Chevron, ExxonMobil, KazMunayGas, LukArco) Ukrenergo Vallex Group Zangezour Copper Molybdenum Combine Zaporizhya Aluminium Plant (formely part of RUSAL)