Celebrity Cruises (part of Royal Caribbean Cruises)
Headquarters in USA
Celebrity Cruises website: www.celebrity.com
Author: Maysa Zorob & Andrea Hearon, Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
The devastating human rights implications of the global COVID-19 pandemic have been thoroughly documented:Civil society has exposed the failure of many governments to protect their citizens and of many businesses to respect human rights in accordance...
- Related stories: Strategic lawsuits against public participation (SLAPPs) are on the rise, while resistance around the world mounts
- Related in-depth areas: Blogs COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Government & business response Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Celebrity Cruises (part of Royal Caribbean Cruises) McDonald's Walmart
Author: International Council of Cruise Lines
The International Council of Cruise Lines (ICCL) and Conservation International (CI) today announced a joint initiative to protect biodiversity in top cruise destinations and promote industry practices that minimize the cruise industry’s environmental...
- Related stories: Cruise industry criticised for studying rather than addressing problem of cruise ship pollution
- Related companies: Carlson Carnival Celebrity Cruises (part of Royal Caribbean Cruises) Costa Cruise Lines (part of Carnival) Crystal Cruises (part of NYK Line) Cunard Line (part of Carnival) Disney Cruise Line (part of Walt Disney) Holland America Line (part of Carnival) Norwegian Cruise Line (part of Star Cruises) NYK Line Orient Lines (part of Star Cruises) Princess Cruises (part of Carnival) Radisson Seven Seas Cruises (part of Carlson) Royal Caribbean Cruises Seabourn Cruise Line (part of Carnival) Silversea Cruises Star Cruises Walt Disney Windstar Cruises (part of Carnival)