China Communications Advisor
- Location: Hong Kong or Beijing
- Contract Type: Part-time Consultant
- Closing Date: 30/11/2016
The Advisor will be:
- Drafting and delivering Global Witness’s overarching China communications strategy, supported by the broader Communications team and China team
- Working with UK-based communications advisors and Asia-based China team members to design and deliver effective communications strategies around key moments, drafting audience-appropriate messaging, creating media and social media materials, pitching stories and delivering media coverage.
- Ensuring Global Witness staff keep up-to-date with key trends and changes in the Chinese media landscape and adapt strategy as appropriate. You will keep abreast of Chinese public opinion and newsworthy issues to ensure appropriate presentation of messages.
Please note the deadline for applications has been extended to Wednesday 30th November. Interviews will be held on Friday 2nd December.