China Gold International Resources
Headquarters in Canada
This week members of the United Nations Working Group on business and human rights wrap up a 10-day visit to Canada. The selection of Canada as one of just two countries the group will visit this year was opportune, given the particularly high risk of...
- Related stories: Canada: UN experts urge govt. & business to better protect indigenous rights & human rights defenders, and improve access to remedy
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: China Gold International Resources Talisman
Assessment of Canada's Natl. Contact Point cases in extractive sector finds it unable to provide effective remedy
Author: Above Ground, MiningWatch Canada, OECD Watch
"'Canada is Back' But Still Far Behind," 15 Nov 2016...
Author: Facing Finance
"Dirty Profits 4: Report on Companies and Financial Institutions Benefitting from Violations of Human Rights," 16 Feb 2016...
- Related stories: Facing Finance report investigates abuses by 20 companies & ties to financial institutions
- Related companies: Airbus (part of EADS) Allianz Alstom Anglo American Audi (part of Volkswagen) BHP Billiton BMW China Gold International Resources Coca-Cola Daewoo International (part of Posco) Deutsche Bank EADS (European Aeronautic Defence and Space) ExxonMobil Grupo México HeidelbergCement HSBC Inditex Lockheed Martin Motorola Nestlé Pfizer Posco Rheinmetall Rolls-Royce plc Samarco (joint venture BHP Billiton and Vale) Sanofi Syngenta Total Vale Vanguard Verizon Volkswagen Zara (part of Inditex)
- Related stories: China Gold subject to withdrawal of Canadian Govt. trade support due alleged abuses in Tibet, says OECD Natl. Contact Point
- This is a non response from the following companies: China Gold International Resources
China Gold subject to withdrawal of Canadian Govt. trade support due alleged abuses in Tibet, says OECD Natl. Contact Point
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited China Gold International Resources to respond to the Canadian OECD National Contact Point’s final statement. It did not do so.
Author: News 24 (So. Africa)
'3 dead in Ghana gold mine accident', 24 Apr 2015: Three people have died and 14 others required medical treatment after inhaling toxic fumes at a gold mine in Ghana...said…spokesperson for…Shaanxi Mining Company, Maxwell Wooma. The firm, a subsidiary...
- Related companies: China Gold International Resources