China National Water Resources & Hydropower Engineering (Sinohydro)
Headquarters in China
Myanmar: Groups oppose Intl. Finance Corporation’s alleged efforts to promote hydropower projects in conflict zones
Author: S.H.A.N., Burma News International
“Environmental groups voice opposition to IFC dam workshops”, 30 Jan 2017...
Author: Simon Hunter, El País (Spain)
“Eighth arrest made in hunt for killer of environmentalist Berta Cáceres”, 16 January 2017...
- Related stories: Honduras: 8 people detained over murder of human rights defender Berta Cáceres; 2 of them allegedly linked to company DESA
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: Desarrollos Energéticos (DESA) Sinohydro
Author: Lily Kuo, Quartz
"Rwanda is a landlocked country with few natural resources. So why is China investing so heavily in it?", 22 Nov 2016...
Company Response Platform | Briefing | Press Release Also see case studies & our previous outreach
Case studies | More on renewable energy & human rights The Business & Human Rights Resource Centre has collected a number of negative and positive case studies concerning the impact of renewable energy on human rights. On this page you will be...
Author: Plataforma Energética
“Contratos millonarios, grandes consecuencias - Las empresas chinas en Bolivia”...
Author: Camille Hazard, Paris Match (France)
« La construction du plus grand barrage du monde menace 35 000 Congolais », 30 mai 2016...
- Related stories: "Inga 3" mega-dam in Democratic Republic of Congo - social and environmental impacts
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on natural resources
- Related companies: China National Water Resources & Hydropower Engineering (Sinohydro) China Three Gorges Corporation