Headquarters in USA
Author: District court of the southern district of Florida (USA)
[full text of the decision]
- Related stories: Chiquita lawsuits (re Colombia) US judge allows lawsuit against Chiquita for allegedly funding Colombian paramilitaries to move forward
- Related companies: Chiquita
Colombia: Coca-Cola, Chiquita, Drummond & other major companies to face charges in transitional justice tribunal for supporting paramilitary AUC group
Author: Adriaan Alsema, Colombia Reports
"Coca Cola facing terrorism support charges in Colombia", 30 Aug 2016...
Author: Castan Centre for Human Rights Law, Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, United Nations Global Compact
This publication provides company managers and staff with essential knowledge of what human rights are and how they are relevant for business. It also outlines some key elements of what it means to respect and support human rights in practice. It is...
- Related in-depth areas: Guidance & Tools Guidance on human rights policies Guidance tools for business Positive company initiatives
- Related companies: 7-Eleven Abercrombie & Fitch Academi (formerly Blackwater) adidas Alphabet Amalgamated Bank Anjin (joint venture Anhui Foreign Economic Construction, Zimbabwe Mining Development Corporation & Govt. of Zimbabwe) Barneys Beowulf Mining Boeing Broadspectrum (formerly Transfield Services) Century Miracle Jordan Chinalco (Aluminum Corporation of China) Chiquita Facebook First Quantum Minerals Ford Forever 21 Foxconn (part of Hon Hai) GEO Group Google (part of Alphabet) Hershey Hon Hai Hospira Hudbay Minerals Jeppesen (part of Boeing) Kroger L'Oreal LafargeHolcim Lonmin Lundbeck Lush Mars Microsoft Mylan Laboratories Nestlé Newmont PepsiCo Pfizer Qatar Airways Rio Tinto Skanska Standard Chartered Tahoe Resources Telenor Tesco Unilever Vedanta Resources Vodafone
欢迎访问我们的季刊《企业法律责任通讯》。该通讯每个季度都聚焦一个特点的主题，跟踪企业法律责任领域的最新发展。本中心企业法律责任门户网站（Corporate Legal Accountability）用客观简洁的信息，覆盖世界各地有关企业活动负面影响的法律诉讼。...
- Related stories: Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Bulletin: Holding financial institutions to account for human rights abuse
- Related in-depth areas: 企业法律责任季度通讯 最新法律新闻
- Related companies: Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti Arab Bank Archer Daniels Midland BHP Billiton BNP Paribas Bushmaster Firearms International, LLC Cargill Chiquita Cisco Systems Dow Chemical Global Horizons Gympanzee Nursery Konkola Copper Mines (joint venture Vedanta Resources, Zambia Copper Investments & ZCCM Investments) Lahmeyer Nestlé Philip Morris International Samarco (joint venture BHP Billiton and Vale) Trafigura Beheer Union Carbide (part of Dow) Vale Vedanta Resources Villaggio Mall
Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Bulletin: Holding financial institutions to account for human rights abuse
Paper assesses impact of US Supreme Court Kiobel decision on transnational litigation of corporate human rights abuses since 2013
Author: Maria Chiara Marullo & Francisco Javier Zamora Cabot, Universidad Jaume I (Spain)
"Transnational Human Rights Litigations. Kiobel's Touch and Concern: A Test under Construction", 14 Apr 2016...