Headquarters in USA
[Includes responses by BNP Parbias, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Royal Bank of Canda, Morgan Stanley & Toronto-Dominion Bank]
Author: Oxfam America (US)
"Corporations Increasingly Vocal on Social Issues but Still Mostly Lobbying for Lower Taxes" 12 Apr 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories AbbVie AIG Albertsons Alphabet Amazon.com Amgen Anadarko Apple Archer Daniels Midland Bank of America Berkshire Hathaway Bristol-Myers Squibb Cargill Chevron Cisco Systems Citigroup Coca-Cola ConocoPhillips Costco Eli Lilly ExxonMobil Facebook Foot Locker Gap General Mills Gilead Sciences Hanesbrands Home Depot HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Intel J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kellogg Kroger L Brands, Inc. Lowe's Marathon Petroleum Mars McDonald's Merck Metlife Microsoft Mondelēz International Morgan Stanley Nike Oracle PepsiCo Pfizer Phillips 66 Prudential Financial Publix PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Ralph Lauren Ross Stores State Farm Insurance Target Tyson Valero Energy VF Corp Walgreen Walmart Wells Fargo Whole Foods Market
Author: Danielle Wiener-Bronner, CNN (USA)
"Starbucks achieves pay equity in the United States", 21 Mar 2018...
Author: Mindy Lubber, Forbes
...That’s why Ceres [Investor Network on Climate Risk and Sustainability] and six other organizations from around the world debuted The Investor Agenda...This comprehensive agenda provides a menu of options for investors to take in four key focus...
- Related stories: New initiative encourages investor leadership on climate issues
- Related in-depth areas: Accountability: Loss & damage, litigation, shareholder activism Mitigation
- Related companies: Bank of America BlackRock Citigroup ExxonMobil Fidelity Investments Goldman Sachs JPMorgan Chase Norges Bank Investment Management (NBIM) Occidental Petroleum State Street Vanguard
BankTrack paper explores responsibilities of banks allegedly contributing to human rights violations through finance
In this briefing paper, BankTrack examines whether private sector banks may have contributed to adverse human rights impacts through their provision of finance. The paper explores eight cases of human rights abuses and the relationship and...
...We have had a public commitment to respect human rights since 2007, when Citi became the first major U.S. based bank to issue a Statement on Human Rights... Before making a financing decision, we assess the potential impacts and work with our...
- Related stories: BankTrack paper explores responsibilities of banks allegedly contributing to human rights violations through finance
- This is a response from the following companies: Citigroup