Headquarters in United Kingdom
Co-operative Group website: http://www.co-op.co.uk
Author: Co-operative Financial Services
This Sustainability Report, the first produced by Co-operative Financial Services (CFS), relates to the operations and Partners of the Co-operative Insurance Society (CIS) and The Co-operative Bank plc.
Author: Agenda Scotland & Scottish Consumer Council
[refers to Co-operative Group, Focus-Wickes, BT, Sainsbury's, Tesco, Homebase (part of GUS), B&Q (part of Kingfisher), Shell, Littlewoods, Cafédirect]
- Related stories: UK: High costs holding back ethical consumers, report finds
- Related companies: B&Q (part of Kingfisher) BT Cafédirect Co-operative Bank (part of Co-operative Group) Co-operative Group Co-operative Insurance Society (part of Co-operative Group) GUS Homebase (part of Home Retail Group) Kingfisher Littlewoods Shell Tesco
Author: Henderson Global Investors
[PDF] [refers to Safeways, Sainsbury's, Marks & Spencer, AstraZeneca, Aventis, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Novo Nordisk, Sanofi Sythélabo, Alliance & Leicester, Barclays, Dexia, HSBC, Lloyds TSB, Royal Bank of Scotland, SanPaolo IMI, Standard...
- Related companies: Alliance & Leicester AstraZeneca Aventis (now part of Sanofi-Aventis) Barclays BHP Billiton BP Co-operative Group Cookson Dexia Fujitsu GlaxoSmithKline HSBC IBM Lloyds TSB Marks & Spencer NEC Novartis Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Rabobank Rohm Royal Bank of Scotland Safeway UK (part of Morrisons) Sainsbury Sanofi-Synthélabo (now part of Sanofi-Aventis) Sanpaolo IMI (part of Intesa Sanpaolo) Smiths Group Standard Chartered Statoil UBS Xstrata (part of Glencore Xstrata)
Author: ISIS Asset Management
[PDF] reo® stands for Responsible Engagement Overlay. The objective of reo® is to use the influence that ISIS has through its share ownership and that of its clients to encourage investee companies to enhance their business performance by adopting...
- Related stories: Unocal lawsuit (re Myanmar)
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories Altria Anglo American Avon BHP Billiton British American Tobacco Chevron Co-operative Group Coca-Cola Dell Gap General Electric Merck Nestlé Newmont Safeway UK (part of Morrisons) Sara Lee Standard Chartered Starbucks Statoil Talisman Unocal (part of Chevron)
Author: Alex Blyth, Ethical Corporation
Co-operative Insurance Services [part of Co-operative Group] is to send a questionnaire to its customers on human rights, dealing with oppressive regimes, protecting vulnerable workers, pollution and genetically modified crops...It has been an active...
Author: Financial Times
...the financial services sector...is having to take sustainability seriously now. Non-governmental organisations have targeted banks as the ultimate source of environmentally unfriendly projects, a plethora of sustainability indices has sprung up and...
Author: Ethical Trading Initiative - Temporary Labour Working Group
[refers to Tesco, Sainsbury, Marks & Spencer, Asda (part of Wal-Mart), Waitrose (part of John Lewis Partnership), Co-operative Group, Somerfield, Morrisons]
- Related stories: UK: Group of trade unions & retailers (incl. Marks & Spencer, Tesco, Sainsbury) launch Code of Practice & report on labour standards in agricultural sector
- Related companies: ASDA (part of Walmart) Co-operative Group John Lewis Partnership Marks & Spencer Morrisons Sainsbury Somerfield Tesco Waitrose (part of John Lewis Partnership) Walmart