Headquarters in United Kingdom
Co-operative Group website: http://www.co-op.co.uk
Author: Co-operative Financial Services
This Sustainability Report, the first produced by Co-operative Financial Services (CFS), relates to the operations and Partners of the Co-operative Insurance Society (CIS) and The Co-operative Bank plc.
Author: Agenda Scotland & Scottish Consumer Council
[refers to Co-operative Group, Focus-Wickes, BT, Sainsbury's, Tesco, Homebase (part of GUS), B&Q (part of Kingfisher), Shell, Littlewoods, Cafédirect]
- Related stories: UK: High costs holding back ethical consumers, report finds
- Related companies: B&Q (part of Kingfisher) BT Cafédirect Co-operative Bank (part of Co-operative Group) Co-operative Group Co-operative Insurance Society (part of Co-operative Group) GUS Homebase (part of Home Retail Group) Kingfisher Littlewoods Shell Tesco
Author: Henderson Global Investors
[PDF] [refers to Safeways, Sainsbury's, Marks & Spencer, AstraZeneca, Aventis, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Novo Nordisk, Sanofi Sythélabo, Alliance & Leicester, Barclays, Dexia, HSBC, Lloyds TSB, Royal Bank of Scotland, SanPaolo IMI, Standard...
- Related companies: Alliance & Leicester AstraZeneca Aventis (now part of Sanofi) Barclays BHP Billiton BP Co-operative Group Cookson Dexia Equinor (formerly Statoil) Fujitsu GlaxoSmithKline HSBC IBM Lloyds Marks & Spencer NEC Novartis Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Rabobank Rohm Royal Bank of Scotland Safeway UK (part of Morrisons) Sainsbury's Sanofi-Synthélabo (now part of Sanofi) Sanpaolo IMI (part of Intesa Sanpaolo) Smiths Group Standard Chartered UBS Xstrata (part of Glencore)
Author: ISIS Asset Management
[PDF] reo® stands for Responsible Engagement Overlay. The objective of reo® is to use the influence that ISIS has through its share ownership and that of its clients to encourage investee companies to enhance their business performance by adopting...
- Related stories: Unocal lawsuit (re Myanmar)
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories Altria Anglo American Avon BHP Billiton British American Tobacco Chevron Co-operative Group Coca-Cola Dell Equinor (formerly Statoil) Gap General Electric Merck Nestlé Newmont Goldcorp Safeway UK (part of Morrisons) Sara Lee Standard Chartered Starbucks Talisman (part of Repsol) Unocal (part of Chevron)
Author: Alex Blyth, Ethical Corporation
Co-operative Insurance Services [part of Co-operative Group] is to send a questionnaire to its customers on human rights, dealing with oppressive regimes, protecting vulnerable workers, pollution and genetically modified crops...It has been an active...
Author: Financial Times
...the financial services sector...is having to take sustainability seriously now. Non-governmental organisations have targeted banks as the ultimate source of environmentally unfriendly projects, a plethora of sustainability indices has sprung up and...
Author: Ethical Trading Initiative - Temporary Labour Working Group
[refers to Tesco, Sainsbury, Marks & Spencer, Asda (part of Wal-Mart), Waitrose (part of John Lewis Partnership), Co-operative Group, Somerfield, Morrisons]
- Related stories: UK: Group of trade unions & retailers (incl. Marks & Spencer, Tesco, Sainsbury) launch Code of Practice & report on labour standards in agricultural sector
- Related companies: ASDA (part of Walmart) Co-operative Group John Lewis Partnership Marks & Spencer Morrisons Sainsbury's Somerfield Tesco Waitrose (part of John Lewis Partnership) Walmart