Headquarters in USA
Colgate-Palmolive website: http://www.colgate.com
"The 2015 DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity", Apr 2015...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest News
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories AbbVie Accenture ADP Aetna Allstate Anthem AT&T BASF Colgate-Palmolive Comcast Cox Communications (part of Cox Enterprises) Cox Enterprises Cummins Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Eli Lilly EY (Ernst & Young) General Mills Hilton IBM Johnson & Johnson Kaiser Permanente Kellogg KeyBank KPMG Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Marriott MassMutual MasterCard Merck Monsanto New York Life Nielsen Northrop Grumman Novartis PricewaterhouseCoopers Procter & Gamble Prudential Financial Rockwell Collins Sodexo Target TD Bank (see Toronto-Dominion Bank) TIAA-CREF Time Warner Verizon Walt Disney Wells Fargo Wyndham
USA: 379 businesses & organizations submit statement to US Supreme Court in support of same-sex marriage
Author: Price Waterhouse Coopers Pvt. Ltd.
SEBI’s regulation in 2012 mandating the top 100 listed companies to report on their performance on the Business Responsibility Guidelines through Business Responsibility Reports (BRRs), along with their Annual Reports...The report sets out to document...
- Related companies: ABB ACC Limited (Associated Cement Companies) Aditya Birla Group Asian Paints Bajaj Auto Bharti Airtel Bosch Cairn Energy Canara Bank Cipla Coal India (CIL) Colgate-Palmolive Cummins Exide GAIL (Gas Authority of India Ltd.) GlaxoSmithKline Gujarat Ambuja Cements HDFC Hero Honda Hindalco (part of Aditya Birla Group) Hindustan Unilever ICICI Indian Oil Corporation Infosys Jindal Larsen & Toubro Lupin Mahindra & Mahindra Maruti Suzuki (part of Suzuki) Nestlé NHPC (National Hydroelectric Power Corporation - India) NTPC ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) Oracle Ranbaxy Laboratories Reliance ADA Reliance Industries Shree Cement Siemens State Bank of India Suzuki Tata Consultancy Services (part of Tata Group) Tata Group Tata Iron and Steel (TISCO) (part of Tata Group) Tata Motors (part of Tata Group) Tata Steel (see Tata Iron and Steel) Titan Industries (joint venture Tata Group & Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation) Wipro Yes Bank Zee Zydus Cadila
Malaysia: Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil announces stronger disciplinary actions against non-complying members
Author: Vaidehi Shah, Eco-Business
Author: Mary Mazzoni, TriplePundit
Climate Counts and the Center for Sustainable Organizations just released what they call the “world’s first” science-based company rankings,...[assessing] the emissions performance of 100 companies from 2005 to 2012 within the context of climate...
- Related stories: Study finds over half of global companies surveyed are emitting "unsustainable" levels of carbon
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories Amazon.com Anheuser-Busch (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Anheuser-Busch InBev AstraZeneca Avon Bank of America BASF Baxter International Bayer BMW BP Bristol-Myers Squibb BT Canon Cemex Chevron Cisco Systems Citigroup Clorox Coca-Cola Colgate-Palmolive ConAgra Danone Dell Deutsche Bank Deutsche Telekom Diageo Dow Chemical Electrolux Eli Lilly EMC Emerson Electric Ericsson ExxonMobil Ford Fuji Photo Film Gap General Electric General Mills General Motors H&M Halliburton Hasbro Heineken Herman Miller Hess Corporation Hitachi HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Hyundai Group IBM Intel International Paper Johnson & Johnson Kellogg's Kimberly-Clark Kraft Foods L'Oreal Lexmark Limited Brands Marks & Spencer Marriott Merck Microsoft Molson Coors Nestlé News Corporation Nippon Steel Nokia Novartis Office Depot Panasonic PepsiCo Pfizer Praxair Procter & Gamble Reckitt Benckiser Royal Bank of Scotland SABMiller Samsung Sharp Sherwin-Williams Siemens Sony State Street Target Tesco Toshiba Toyota Unilever United Technologies UPS Verizon Volkswagen Volvo Group Walmart Wells Fargo Weyerhaeuser Whirlpool
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
[Business & Human Rights Resource Centre case profile for lawsuit against 20 banks and corporations regarding reparations for alleged complicity of the defendants in abuses committed by the South African Apartheid regime.]
- Related stories: US federal court dismisses apartheid claims against Daimler & Rheinmetall; court declines to dismiss claims against Ford & IBM
- Related companies: Al Jazeera Anglo American Bank of America Barclays BP Caltex Chevron Citigroup Coca-Cola Colgate-Palmolive Commerzbank Crédit Agricole Crédit Lyonnais (part of Crédit Agricole) Credit Suisse Daimler DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) De Beers Deutsche Bank Dow Chemical Dresdner Bank (part of Allianz) DuPont ExxonMobil Fluor Ford Fujitsu GE (see General Electric) General Motors Holcim Honeywell HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Isuzu JPMorgan Chase NatWest (part of Royal Bank of Scotland) Nestlé Novartis Rheinmetall Rio Tinto Royal Bank of Scotland Schindler Shell Standard Chartered Total UBS Unisys Volkswagen Xerox
Author: M Saraswathy, Sharmistha Mukherjee & Viveat Pinto, Business Standard (India)
It is a trend that threatens to assume alarming proportions in corporate India. Incidents of labour unrest have been on the rise in recent years across companies, pointing to growing discontent among workers over wages and other issues. The list of...
Author: DiversityInc [USA]
…DiversityInc…is the leading assessment of diversity management in corporate America and globally…The DiversityInc…survey…is divided into four key areas: CEO Commitment, Human Capital, Corporate and Organizational Communications, Supplier Diversity…...
- Related stories: DiversityInc announces "Top 50 Companies for Diversity"
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories Accenture Aetna Allstate American Express AT&T Automatic Data Processing Bank of America Booz Allen Hamilton Capital One Chrysler Coca-Cola Colgate-Palmolive CSX Cummins Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Eli Lilly Ernst & Young General Mills Health Care Service IBM J.C. Penney Johnson & Johnson Kaiser Permanente Kellogg's KPMG Kraft Foods Lockheed Martin Marriott MasterCard Medtronic Merck Metlife Monsanto Northrop Grumman Novartis Procter & Gamble Prudential Financial Rockwell Collins Sodexo Starwood Hotels Target Time Warner Toyota Verizon Wellpoint Wells Fargo