Related stories and components
« En pleine polémique à cause de l'huile de palme, le PDG de Total annonce vouloir investir dans les forêts », 6 juillet 2019...
- Related companies: Total
Author: Stuff (NZ)
"German rescue ship captain held in Italy defended at home", 1 July 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: Siemens
Author: Süddeusche Zeitung
"'Sea-Watch 3' - Steinmeier kritisiert Italien", 30. Juni 2019...
- Related stories: Politiker und Siemens-Manager kritisieren Festnahme von Sea-Watch-Kapitänin
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Neuigkeiten zu Menschenrechtsaktivisten
- Related companies: Siemens
Kenya: Tribunal cancels proposed coal power project licence, says project ignored public participation & climate change legislation
Author: Abiud Ochieng, Daily Nation (Kenya)
"Tribunal cancels Lamu coal power project licence"...
Zimbabwe Consolidated Diamond Company pledges to fulfill promises made to communities in diamond-rich areas
Author: Kenneth Nyangani, News Day (Zimbabwe)
‘New ZCDC boss targets unfulfilled community projects’ 19 June 2019...
Switzerland: Debate intensifies around Initiative for responsible business conduct launched by NGO coalition
In April 2015, a coalition of Swiss civil society organizations launched a public initiative to hold Swiss companies to account for human rights abuses committed abroad. The initiative seeks mandatory human rights due diligence requirements for all Sw...
List of large businesses, associations & investors with public statements & endorsements in support of human rights due diligence regulation
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Large businesses (>1 bn € turnover) and associations with public statements and endorsements in support of mandatory human rights due diligence (non-comprehensive list), last updated 23 January 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News Latest news on mandatory human rights due diligence
- Related companies: "S Group" Barry Callebaut BMW Cargill Coca-Cola Finland Daimler Danone Dormakaba Ericsson Fazer Group Ferrero Firmenich H&M Hapag-Lloyd Group Heineken Hershey IKEA Kesko KiK Mars Mercuria Energy Migros Mondelēz International Nestlé Nestlé Netherlands Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) PepsiCo Plus Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Rabobank REWE-Group Sampo Group Stora Enso Symrise Tchibo Trafigura Beheer Wihuri Group
Australia: Finance CEOs support Uluru Statement recognising indigenous Australians in the constitution
Author: Elouise Fowler, Financial Review
"Finance gets behind the Uluru Statement", 23 May 2019...
Author: Sameh, News 24
« Les Efforts Des Actionnaires Pour Endiguer La Technologie De Reconnaissance Faciale D'Amazon Échouent », 22 mai 2019 ...