Codes of conduct (corporate)
Related stories and components
Author: Huelva Información
“Se empieza a acabar la voluntariedad de la Responsabilidad Social Corporativa” – 20 de enero de 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Últimas noticias legales
« Travail forcé : une firme américaine rompt avec un fournisseur chinois», 10 janvier 2019...
- Related stories: China: minorities detained in internment camps reportedly subject to forced labour in factory linked to US sportswear brand
- Related companies: Badger Sport
Author: Concepcion Alvarez, Novethic (France) (copyright: www.novethic.fr)
« "Le changement climatique est une opportunité de faire évoluer les marchés de l’énergie", Patrick Pouyanné, PDG de Total », 6 novembre 2018...
- Related companies: Total
New report looks at reporting progress under the UK Modern Slavery Act; finds need for better enforcement
Author: Ergon Associates
"Modern slavery reporting: Is there evidence of progress?", October 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on modern slavery & forced labour
- Related companies: Aldi Alphabet Apple ASOS Associated British Foods Balfour Beatty British American Tobacco Co-operative Group Google (part of Alphabet) Intel InterContinental Hotels John Lewis Partnership Marks & Spencer Marshalls Morrisons Nestlé Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Rio Tinto Sainsbury's Standard Chartered Ted Baker Tesco TSB Walgreen Whistles
Commentary : FIFA and the IOC's reporting tools can help provide an avenue for human rights complaints
Author: Daniela Heerdt, Rights as Usual
"FIFA and the IOC’s Human Rights Reporting Tools – a Flower in the Remedy Bouquet", 9 September 2018...
- Related companies: FIFA
Author: John Anthony, Stuff NZ
"Force companies to open books on sexual harassment – human rights watchdog", 2 September 2018...
Author: Rene E. Ofreneo, Business Mirror
Under globalization, big corporations operating across borders have lost their soul...The above complaints are not new and have been aired by trade unions and CSOs in numerous global, regional and national forums for at least half a century...One...
- Related stories: Experts reflect on the Zero Draft of the legally binding treaty on business and human rights
- Related in-depth areas: Statements, initiatives & commentaries
Indonesia: 71 percent of global consumers willing to pay more for socially or environmentally responsible brands
Author: Sheany, Jakarta Globe
"How Much Do CSR Programs Contribute to Society?", 27 April 2018...