Companies with human rights policies
This list is not up to date. Please refer to our updated list of companies with human rights policies.
Explore categories within this category
- Company human rights policies referring to Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Company human rights policies not yet referring to Universal Declaration
Related stories and components
Rathbones Investment Management uses BHRRC Modern Slavery Registry to assess & engage FTSE 350 companies
The 2015 Modern Slavery Act was a landmark piece of legislation, requiring all companies over a certain size operating in the UK to report in detail on their approach to finding and eliminating modern slavery within their supply chains. The Business...
New company survey & report urges European companies & states to step up efforts to identify & address risks to defenders
Human rights and environmental defenders play a key role in holding companies and states accountable for business-related human rights violations and environmental degradation. However, defenders are increasingly defamed, harassed and killed for...
NSO group develops human rights policy, vowing to abide by UN Guiding Principles, but human rights watchdogs are sceptical
Author: Steven Scheer, Reuters
"Cyber firm NSO vows to tackle human rights misuse", 10 Sep 2019...
- Related stories: Novalpina Capital buys spyware co. NSO Group & commits to helping it become more transparent
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders Technology and Human Rights: Digital Freedom
- Related companies: Facebook Novalpina Capital NSO Group Whatsapp (part of Facebook)
Author: Reuters/Folha de S. Paulo (Brazil)
“Norueguesa ameaça suspender aquisição de soja brasileira”, 28 de agosto de 2019...