Companies with human rights policies
This list is not up to date. Please refer to our updated list of companies with human rights policies.
Explore categories within this category
- Company human rights policies referring to Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Company human rights policies not yet referring to Universal Declaration
Related stories and components
Author: FIFA Human Rights Advisory Board
Author: Fundación Ideas para la Paz (Colombia)
“Plan Nacional de Acción en Empresas y Derechos Humanos, una apuesta ética y responsable”- 27 de mayo de 2019...
Colombia: Main coal export companies release a joint statement condemning death threats and attacks against Human Rights Defenders
Author: Drummond, CNR, Cerrejon Coal & Prodeco
“Joint Press Release from Coal Exporting Companies against Threats”- May 16, 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Extractives Natural Resources Positive company initiatives
- Related companies: Anglo American BHP Billiton Cerrejón Coal (joint venture Anglo American, BHP Billiton, Glencore) Colombia Natural Resources, CNR (part of Murray Energy) Drummond Glencore Murray Energy Prodeco (part of Glencore)
Australia: Qantas confirms commitment to social justice issues, including LGBTI, indigenous and women’s rights
Author: AAP, news.com.au
"Qantas will continue to campaign on social justice issues", 9 May 2019...
- Related companies: Qantas Airways
Author: Roberto Rockman, Repórter Brasil (Brazil)
"O cumprimento da meta da Agenda 2030 da ONU exigirá maior mapeamento das cadeias produtivas, mais ação das empresas e governos do que aquilo que vem sendo implementado até aqui" , 25 de março de 2019...
Brazil: 86 NGOs write to business partners & investors of Vale, raising concerns about human rights violations related to the Brumadinho dam disaster
[To read this story in Portuguese, click here] Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited 21 companies to respond to letters from 86 organizations from across the world raising concerns about the impacts and human rights violations related to...
Brazil-UK: Forced labour, due diligence & beef and timber supply chains research results, includes outreach to companies
[To read this story in Portuguese, click here] The University of Nottingham, BRICS Policy Centre, Business & Human Rights Resource Centre, Reporter Brasil and Core Coalition, with the support of the British Academy, have conducted a research on th...