Explore categories within this category
Related stories and components
"How to write a UK modern slavery statement"...
ABN Amro publishes 2nd human rights report highlighting progress on addressing privacy, discrimination, labour rights & land rights
Author: ABN Amro
"...This second Human Rights Report builds on earlier publications such as the 2015 Human Rights Guide, the 2016 Human Rights Report and the 2017 Update. [ABN AMRO] explain[s] the progress... made over the past two years in addressing salient human...
- Related companies: ABN Amro
India: Report by Peoples Inquest on deadly police response to protest against Vedanta's operations alleges malafide intent and murder
Author: Peoples Inquest into Thoothukudi Police Firing
"PRESS RELEASE: Evidence Suggests Malafide Intent and Murder, says Inquest Report into Thoothukudi Police Violence", 15 July 2018...
- Related stories: India: At least 10 people dead during protests against Vedanta's operations; co. responds
- Related in-depth areas: Human rights defenders Natural resources
- Related companies: Sterlite Industries (part of Vedanta Resources) Vedanta Resources
New report looks at reporting progress under the UK Modern Slavery Act; finds need for better enforcement
Author: Ergon Associates
"Modern slavery reporting: Is there evidence of progress?", October 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on modern slavery & forced labour
- Related companies: Aldi Alphabet Apple ASOS Associated British Foods Balfour Beatty British American Tobacco Co-operative Group Google (part of Alphabet) Intel InterContinental Hotels John Lewis Partnership Marks & Spencer Marshalls Morrisons Nestlé Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Rio Tinto Sainsbury's Standard Chartered Ted Baker Tesco TSB Walgreen Whistles
UK: Co's may be required to reveal ethnicity pay gap under govt. plans to assess whether mandatory reporting will help minorities at work
Author: BBC News
"Ethnicity pay gap: Firms may be forced to reveal figures", 11 Oct 2018...