Explore categories within this category
Related stories and components
Author: Dana Drugmand, Climate Liability News
"Climate Litigation Has Become a Global Trend, New Report Shows", 8 Jul 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
Author: Penelope Simons, on Globe and Mail (Canada)
"Trudeau government’s global reputation at risk due to poor corporate accountability", 4 Jun 2019...
Author: European Commission
"Corporate Social Responsibility, Responsible Business Conduct, and Business & Human Rights - Overview of Progress", March 2019...
"How to write a UK modern slavery statement"...
ABN Amro publishes 2nd human rights report highlighting progress on addressing privacy, discrimination, labour rights & land rights
Author: ABN Amro
"...This second Human Rights Report builds on earlier publications such as the 2015 Human Rights Guide, the 2016 Human Rights Report and the 2017 Update. [ABN AMRO] explain[s] the progress... made over the past two years in addressing salient human...
- Related companies: ABN Amro
India: Report by Peoples Inquest on deadly police response to protest against Vedanta's operations alleges malafide intent and murder
Author: Peoples Inquest into Thoothukudi Police Firing
"PRESS RELEASE: Evidence Suggests Malafide Intent and Murder, says Inquest Report into Thoothukudi Police Violence", 15 July 2018...
- Related stories: India: At least 10 people dead during protests against Vedanta's operations; co. responds
- Related in-depth areas: Human rights defenders Natural resources
- Related companies: Sterlite Industries (part of Vedanta Resources) Vedanta Resources