You are being redirected to the story the piece of content is found in so you can read it in context. Please click the following link if you are not automatically redirected within a couple seconds:
Company responses to Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility report "Benchmarking AIDS"
Author: Compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre, Published on: 12 September 2006
In August 2006, the Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility issued a report, "Benchmarking AIDS: Evaluating pharmaceutical company responses to the public health crisis in emerging markets"...The Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited the 15 benchmarked companies to respond to the report; the results to date are indicated below.
- Abbott Laboratories statement
- AstraZeneca response
- Boehringer-Ingelheim response
- Bristol-Myers Squibb response
- Eli Lilly - declined to respond
- Gilead Sciences - declined to respond
- GlaxoSmithKline response
- Hoffman-La Roche - declined to respond
- Merck response
- Novartis response
- Pfizer response
- Tibotec (part of Johnson & Johnson) response
- sanofi-aventis: We invited sanofi-aventis to respond; no response has been received.
- Schering-Plough - declined to respond
- Wyeth - press release sent in response to ICCR report
Related companies: Abbott Laboratories AstraZeneca Boehringer Ingelheim Bristol-Myers Squibb Eli Lilly Gilead Sciences GlaxoSmithKline Hoffmann-La Roche (part of Roche) Johnson & Johnson Merck Novartis Pfizer Roche Sanofi Schering-Plough Tibotec (part of Johnson & Johnson) Wyeth (part of Pfizer)