Consultant, Socio-Economic Impact at Corporate Citizenship Ltd.
Corporate Citizenship Ltd. is a fast growing business consultancy specialising in sustainability, and we are proud to have one of the broadest service portfolios in the sector. We have a diverse team with very different expertise areas, different nationalities and international experience. In short, we are a leading global full-service specialist business consultancy with offices in London, New York, San Francisco, Singapore and Santiago - helping companies to transform their business.www.corporate-citizenship.com
If you would like to work with the world’s biggest brands and most progressive organisations, alongside a team of experienced, passionate and fun sustainability experts and business consultants then this may be the role for you.
We are currently looking for a Socio-Economic Impact Specialist for our London office, but can promise that you will work across the service portfolio, with colleagues from all of our offices and global clients to enhance your exposure whilst maintaining your own subject matter expertise.
This role will be a perfect fit if:
- You have a degree / masters in economics or related discipline and at least 3 years’ experience in conducting socio-economic impact analysis of an individual company or major development
- You have worked in consulting or the public sector using strong quantitative and analytical skills, and are skilled at writing reports
- You are a team player and can manage project teams on time and on budget, but you are just as comfortable producing high quality client work with minimal supervision
- You want to help big brands understand their wider impact in society
- You have a clear vision of how to help companies measure and report on their social, economic and environmental performance
- You have experience and skills in supporting our senior team in developing new business
You will have the opportunity to work alongside our existing team members on a variety of projects internationally, carrying out research and analysis, working directly with clients and contributing to the development of new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will have a positive, entrepreneurial approach with enthusiasm for team working and a passion for learning. You must be client focused and able to develop new business.
Job title: Consultant, Socio-Economic Impact
Salary: Competitive + PRP + benefits
Contract: Full-time, permanent
Closing date: 15 March 2015