Consultant, Working Conditions Vietnam at Impactt Limited
We are looking for a full time consultant in Vietnam who can develop and deliver project work including:
- social audits of factories,
- factory improvement consultancy (Health and safety, communications, HR),
- research (including interviews, focus groups and data analysis)
- and also to be involved in client liaison with international clients mostly in Europe and the US.
- For a full list see attached. All of these skills and expertise are not essential - if you have some of the skills and are willing to learn, please apply.
Impactt Limited is an 'ethical trading consultancy' with many international retail and brand clients, with our head office in the UK and local offices in China, Bangladesh, India. Impactt's vision is “To be the global leader in enabling organisations and individuals to improve workers’ livelihoods as an integral part of profitable and sustainable trade”.
The applicant must be: passionate about the work, a good team player, strong initiative, motivated, pro-active, solution orientated, reliable, strong integrity and have good interpersonal skills and empathy.
The applicant needs to have knowledge and experience in: ethical trade in Vietnam, the garment and shoe industry and their social issues, HR management, training. Proficiency in basic computer Office packages (word, excel, powerpoint) and have good written and spoken English and Vietnamese/ local languages (ability to speak Chinese would also be a bonus but not essential).
If you are interested please email a CV and a letter/email saying why you would be good for the job to [email protected] asap. Impactt would like to interview people in Hanoi and Saigon NEXT WEEK, the week of 14th March so we need information from you asap.
Job title: Consultant, Improving Working Conditions in Factories, Vietnam
Closing date: Rolling application, asap