Headquarters in Denmark
Author: UN Global Compact
“87 empresas principales marcan el camino hacia un futuro C 1,5 ° en la Cumbre de Acción por el Clima de la ONU”, 22 de septiembre de 2019...
- Related companies: América Movil Asics Atlassian Bharti Airtel Burberry Co-operative Group Coop Danmark Danone Deutsche Telekom Dexus Electrolux Energias de Portugal (EDP) Ericsson Firmenich Glovo IKEA International Flavors & Fragrances Intuit Klabin L'Oreal Malwee Nokia Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) NRG Energy Orsted Salesforce.com Scania Schneider Electric Sodexo Suez Swiss Re Wipro
E. Africa: Human Rights Impact Assessment highlights importance of country-specific due diligence to protect human rights of coffee sector workers
Author: Institute for Human Rights & Business
"Human Rights Impact Assessment: A report about the East African coffee sector in: Kenya, Uganda, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Ethiopia and Burundi"...
- Related in-depth areas: Supply chain UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
- Related companies: Coop Danmark
Chile: Activists face death threats over report by rural communities linking avocado production to loss of water
After having participated in a Danwatch report on the industrial avocado production and the forms that companies deprive communities from water needed by farmers living in the area of the town of Petorca, activists Rodrigo Mundaca and Verónica Vilches...
Author: Coop Danmark
Coop Danmark is currently in the process of mapping our entire supply chain on canned tomatoes from Italy down to farm level in order to address the problems concerning illegal hiring of migrant workers in Italy.Also Coop Danmark is participating in a...
- Related stories: DanWatch report raises concerns about labour exploitation behind canned tomatoes in Danish supermarkets
- This is a response from the following companies: Coop Danmark