Charoen Pokphand (CP)
Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Thailand
China and Myanmar inked 33 agreements involving infrastructure projects amidst concerns over social and environmental impacts
Author: Asia Times
“China, Myanmar tighten their Belt and Road ties”, 21 January 2020...
- Related stories: China and Myanmar inked 33 agreements involving infrastructure projects amidst concerns over social and environmental impacts
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas
- Related companies: Charoen Pokphand (CP) China International Trust and Investment (CITIC)
Thailand: Charoen Pokphand Foods address human rights issues in supply chain with 'Human Rights Due Diligence Process'
Author: Bangkok Post
"CP Foods commits on non-violation of human rights in all forms", 14 November 2019...
Author: Human Rights Now
"Labour Rights Violations in the Thai Poultry Industry Within the Supply Chains of Japanese Companies", 25 June 2019...
Author: Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility (ICCR)
...The purpose of ICCR’s Best Practice Guidance on Ethical Recruitment of Migrant Workers is to highlight the steps some leading companies have made that may serve as examples or models for other companies looking to implement ethical recruitment...
- Related stories: Report & guidance on cos. best practice to protect migrant workers in recruitment & supply chains
- Related companies: Coca-Cola CP (Charoen Pokphand) HP (Hewlett-Packard) Original Penguin (part of Perry Ellis International) Patagonia Perry Ellis International Princes Thai Union Group
Author: Sebastien Malo, Reuters (USA)
"Retail giant Costco wins dismissal of prawn lawsuit over Thai forced labor", 25 Jan 2017...
Author: Oscar Rousseau
22 Aug 2016...
Author: Kate Hodal, Guardian (UK)
“Thailand: poultry workers cry fowl amid claim they ‘slept on floor next to 28,000 birds’”, 1 Aug 2016...