Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Switzerland
Credit Suisse website: http://www.credit-suisse.com
Author: Fundación Ideas para la Paz (Colombia)
En 2011…un grupo de empresas suizas que operan en Colombia se reunieron con el fin de formalizar su compromiso respecto a la integración a su gestión, de los Derechos Humanos (DDHH) y el Derecho Internacional Humanitario (DIH)…[En 2012] las empresas...
- Related stories: Colombia: Empresas suizas lanzaron Guías de Compromiso Ético para promover el “respeto por los derechos humanos, discriminación, inclusión, transparencia y medio ambiente”
- Related in-depth areas: Últimas noticias
- Related companies: ABB Adecco Group Clariant Cotecna Credit Suisse Deutsche Post DHL (part of Deutsche Post) Glencore Holcim (part of LafargeHolcim) Nestlé Novartis Prodeco (part of Glencore) Roche Société Générale de Surveillance (SGS) Syngenta UBS
Author: Naomi Fowler, Tax Justice Network
In the December 2013 Taxcast: the clock is ticking for Swiss banks, OECD countries are failing to collect enough information on the real owners of companies, and the Taxcast looks at tax and human rights: lawyers have escaped public scrutiny of their...
Author: Human Rights Campaign
This year, an historic 304 major businesses…scored 100 percent on HRC’s Corporate Equality Index and the coveted distinction of “Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality.” These companies adopted a full framework of LGBT inclusion in the workplace,...
- Related stories: USA: Human Rights Campaign releases ranking of “best places to work for LGBT equality”
- Related companies: 3M Abercrombie & Fitch Accenture Acerinox Aetna AIG Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Alcoa Alston & Bird AMC Networks American Airlines American Eagle Outfitters American Express Ameriprise Financial Apple Arent Fox Arnold & Porter AT&T Automatic Data Processing Avon AXA Bain & Company Baker & McKenzie Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Barclays Barnes & Noble BASF Best Buy Bingham McCutchen BlackRock Blue Cross BNP Paribas BNY Mellon Boehringer Ingelheim Boeing Booz Allen Hamilton Bristol-Myers Squibb Campbell Soup Capital One Cardinal Cargill Charles Schwab Chevron Chrysler (part of Fiat Chrysler) Chubb Group CIGNA Cisco Systems Citigroup Clifford Chance Clorox Coca-Cola Comcast Corning Covington & Burling Credit Suisse Cummins Danaher Darden Restaurants Dechert Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Deutsche Bank Deutsche Telekom Diageo DLA Piper Dorsey & Whitney Dow Chemical DuPont Eastman Kodak eBay Ecolab Edison International Electronic Arts EMC EY (Ernst & Young) Faegre & Benson Fenwick & West Ford Freddie Mac GameStop Gap Genentech General Electric General Mills General Motors Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher Giorgio Armani GlaxoSmithKline Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Hartford Financial Services Herman Miller Hilton HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Humana Hyatt IBM Intuit Jenner & Block Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kaiser Permanente Kellogg KPMG Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Land O'Lakes Leo Burnett (part of Publicis) Levi Strauss Lexmark Limited Brands Littler Mendelson Lockheed Martin Marriott Marsh & McLennan MasterCard McDermott Will & Emery McKesson McKinsey Medtronic Merck Metlife MGM Resorts Microsoft Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Moody's Morgan Stanley Morgan, Lewis & Bockius Morrison & Foerster Nationwide Mutual Insurance Nielsen Nike Nissan Nixon Peabody Nokia Nordstrom Northern Trust Novartis Office Depot Oracle Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe Owens Corning PepsiCo Pfizer Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman PNC Financial Services PricewaterhouseCoopers Procter & Gamble Progressive Insurance Prudential Financial Publicis Qualcomm Raytheon Replacements Ltd. Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi Rockwell Automation Salesforce.com SAP Sears Sempra Energy Sidley Austin Brown & Wood Sodexo Sony Southern California Edison (part of Edison International) Sprint Staples Starcom MediaVest (part of Publicis) Starwood Hotels Sun Life Financial SunTrust Banks Symantec T-Mobile (part of Deutsche Telekom) Target Tech Data Thomson Reuters Time Warner Toronto-Dominion Bank Toyota UBS Unilever Union Bank of California United Continental United Technologies UnitedHealth Group US Bancorp Verizon Viacom Volkswagen Walgreen Walt Disney Wells Fargo Whirlpool White & Case Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Xerox Yahoo! (part of Verizon)
Author: Camilla Hall, Financial Times (UK)
Credit Suisse’s private banking clients in the US will from Monday have the opportunity to buy into a portfolio of large companies with “gay-friendly” corporate policies...[as rated] by the Human Rights Campaign corporate equality index...The new...
Author: Bank Track
Seven leading international banks, informally grouped together as the ‘Thun Group of Banks'...presented a discussion paper for banks on the implementation of the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights. BankTrack welcomes the discussion...
[PDF] Statement by the Thun Group of Banks - “The Guiding Principles: an interpretation for banks” - A Discussion Paper for banks on Principles 16 – 21 of the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
Author: The Thun Group of Banks (Barclays, BBVA, Credit Suisse, ING Bank, RBS Group, UBS, UniCredit)
We, the undersigned banks, have contributed to this discussion paper in order to gain a better understanding of the “Guiding Principles for the implementation of the United Nations ‘Protect, Respect and Remedy’ Frame-work” (“Guiding Principles”) and of...
- Related stories: Statement by the Thun Group of Banks - “The Guiding Principles: an interpretation for banks” (banks in Barclays, BBVA, Credit Suisse, ING Bank, RBS Group, UBS, UniCredit)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on UNGPs
- Related companies: Barclays BBVA Credit Suisse ING Royal Bank of Scotland UBS Unicredito Italiano (now Unicredit)
Author: Claes Cronstedt (International corporate lawyer)
This memo presents some ideas on how to make effective use of existing legislations including customary international law to combat the most serious human rights violations ...to create an international tribunal on business & human rights..., which...
- Related stories: Shell lawsuit (re Nigeria - Kiobel & Wiwa)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Barclays Chevron Coca-Cola Credit Suisse ExxonMobil Gap General Motors IBM J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) JPMorgan Chase Nike Polo Ralph Lauren PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Shell Texaco (part of Chevron) Tommy Hilfiger (part of PVH) UBS Unocal (part of Chevron)
Senior City analyst known as 'the Godfather of retail' wins age discrimination case after he was unfairly sacked at 55 [UK]
Author: Martin Robinson, Daily Mail (UK)
A City big-hitter nicknamed the 'Godfather of retail' could be handed a £1million payout because he was unfairly dismissed at 55, a tribunal has ruled. Expert analyst Tony Shiret also successfully argued he was the victim of age discrimination after...
- Related companies: Credit Suisse